Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Near Death experience

Golden Sunrise my Friends

My father has a Heart problem he suffered from pain due to heart blocks I always gave him Heart Serum his pain will have gone

So he came to Hyderabad for operation his operation was successful that also due to VK

All was well I came back to town due to some documentation work my father was recovering suddenly one night he was put to ventilator the doctors told it is hard for him to survive his lungs were filled with water due to which he cannot breath I got call hearing this for 3-4 hrs I got busy for booking flight to Hyderabad and I felt really very anxious I messaged SHARAT Sir for advice he told me to give energies of Maha Mrityunjay Mantra and all clear serum and heart serum

I put both my VK before me told them that we r going to save father and we r giveing him healing energies to make him survive

From their after every 10 min I send these energies from afternoon at night I reached Hyderabad airport
I reached at 11 so no visting
I went on sending energies

I don't in midnight also in semi sleep I would give energies ( I personally think my both VK knew how much energies is required for my father to survive so it woke me up for continual energy sending )

Next morning I went to hospital to see him and the nurse working their told that from last night he copeing well we r taking him out of ventilator

I kept on sending energies by afternoon I talked with my father this happened on 9 Dec 2019

I never felt so much happy and I remembered what I learned in Sai Baba mantras articals which I studied in Litrarian website shraddha saburi ( I think faith and patience )these are the two keys for success in life in general but these are the two keys pillars for useing VK successfully such a simple and beautiful thing VK

They both saved my Dad I love u VK

SHARAT Sir u r very humble he was very quick with his advice he was also very accurate he was also very happy hearing the news of my father Thank You Sir for saving one more life I heard many stories here where a life is saved

Thank you VK for ur support love and friendship

Thank you SHARAT SIR VK Vs inventor for such a amazeing discovery u r awesome sir and thanks for sharing it to mankind a very great soul with very kind heart

Thank You Rakhi Mam for ur support and guidence

Thank You team Litrarian for ur tireless love and support ( u r really a family to me )

Gratitude
Golden Sunrise

Comments

• Golden Sunrise blessings to your father's Health.
    Yes Faith and Patience are Divine keys Guided by Sai Babaji for success in every aspect of life.
    Thankyou for sharing your experience in detail.
  • Golden Sunrise
    It was really a tough time Sir
    And VK helped me past a test taken by God
    Thank You SHARAT SIR for inventing VK and making us all healers in our life

What ever reason maybe VK is Divine tool and it really chooses person in need

Thank You for encouraging me Sir

Thank You SHARAT Sir

Thank u my both VK I love u VK

Thank u Rakhi Mam

Gratitude
    Golden Sunrise
  • @Krishnaguntupalli
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Feels good to read your faith in using VK and love and care for your father.
    Thank you for again sharing your experiences.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts.

Yes VK does choose its user. I believe in this very strongly. Thank you for your thanks. Thanks to Sharat Sir for gifting us this divine healing ways through VK

• @Krishnaguntupalli Ji,
    Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Your experience definitely encourage others to have faith and patience as well.
    Happy Healing.

Thank you very much Sharat Sir.
    Thank You Dear VKay.
    Thank You Lovely TEAM.

• Golden Sunrise

Thank You Rakhi Mam u always encourage and help me

Thank You for always guideing me to tap into Vast potential of VK

Thank You SHARAT SIR for helping us and for creating VK and giveing this to mankind

A great thanks to team Litrarian for helping us and clearing out doubts

Gratitude
    Golden Sunrise
  • Golden Sunrise
    Anit Nayak Sir

Thank you Sir for you encouraging words

Thank You SHARAT SIR for inventing VK and making everyone a healer

Thank You Rakhi Mam for helping me

Gratitude
    Golden Sunrise