Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am not able to work with VK, plz help

edited December 2019 in General Discussion
My VK is not working at all. I am very sad I tried lots all serums but...

Comments

• @Nadia

GOLDEN SUNRISE. What is the problem and how you have used VK.
  • Golden Sunrise,
    Even I felt so..that VK is not responding.. I will try this method..visibility by one week should I feel the difference?
  • @Lovesaras

I am commenting on your comment

"Even I felt so..that VK is not responding."

Since how many days are you using VK. You have received VK on 28th Nov 2019.

In one week have you learnt basics of VK?
    Then this comment would not have come. You directly jumped into issues of your relationship with your boyfriend who blocked you in marriage proposal.

So please read the basics first before judging working of VK.

It seems you are like a student who took admission in medical college and in first week you are doing a surgery without knowledge and practise. .

Is this the right way to learn?????

If a person blocked you in love before marraige, it is very obvious he was playing with your emotions. Is it worth to get him back in your life? But you wanted to know how you can get him with VK

Your second healing question was on pigmention and anti wrinkle? Do you think you will get results in one week in this case.

So must read the basics to VK to understand its working and practical use along with human intelligence.

If you read Basics of VK you will know how you can connect with VK just talking to VK and doing healing with small issues of daily life to begin with
  • Sure madam..I will start with small things..first..currently I am in a very down emotional state..so may be I jump to conclusions..Sorry for that..Will try to connect to VK by going through basics properly..Golden sunrise
  • Also the reason I directly started working for relationship issue is..I read in point..we need to concentrate on the most required area where healing is required ..and for.me currently it is my relationship area..Also I don't have multiple intentions currently ..it's just one intention..Hence I started like that.Please guide me mam..Iam just a layman..in need of guidance and help..Thanks..
  • @Lovesaras

This is the message from Sharat Sir

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/2066/0-vk-basic-post-zero-for-a-person-who-receives-vk-for-the-first-time-and-for-every-vk-user#latest

GOLDEN SUNRISE Friends

Life starts with ZERO, isnt it? So now start using VK with this POST 0⃣ on litairian Forum

CLICK ON THE LINK IN THIS POST

This post is especially for those VK users

1. Who want to explore Infinite Possibilities with VK.
    Then do check all hyperlinks in this post.

2. Who are new, received VK for the first time. Welcome to School of VK.
    Please read every word and every hyperlink slowly and understand.

3. Who have good and not good VK experiences, and you have more questions on VK basic procedures. Check every post on this link with new enthusiasm.

4. Whoever has VK

*And after reading this link, if you still have questions on VK procedures. Dont worry, Again read this post ZERO on litairian forum without hesitation. Watch videos again*. ????

There is an *index to BASICS OF VK and to list of COSMIC SERUMs* with hyperlinks for your easy reference.

Dont shy away to read this whole post if you are passionate about VK

ENJOY learning. GOLDEN SUNRISE and BEAUTY SERUM to your learning skills
  • Thanks..will read again and again..untill I feel confident.. and understand the basics
  • @Nadia
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Its almost a month you posted your question. Hope all well with you. We are waiting for a feedback from you to help you more for working with VK.
    Do get back