Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poornima and Amavasya energies affecting negatively

Dear Sharat Sir,

We have been using VK for last 2 years, have three VK at home and also installed VS at our home by your guidance. VK has become a part of our life just like a family member.

However, there is one major issue in our life which is troubling us since many years and we are not able to get rid of it. Sometimes it becomes very severe. Since many years we face lot of disturbances around Poornima and Amavasya. Specially few days before or after the day, not on exactly on Purnima or Amavasya.
Problems which arrives in every 15 days is disturbing like either my and my wife will have fights on petty issues, or ectronic devices shows problem, once our main fuse caught fire, or we face small accidents, unnecessary neighbours create problems, sometimes I get some complication in surgery, recently i got some liability show cause notice for pending service tax from 4 years back.

After such incident happen when we check the calender we realize that poornima or amavasya is just 2-4 days ahead or passed.

Sir just want to know that, is this our doubt about full and new moon day or it's some type of wrong energy around.

Sir, we even met with few tarot readers they said it's complicated, or some days there is nothing. Thinking about children and this type of unwanted things crushed us . thank you so much. Sir please guide, and thank you so much.

Regards,

Amit

Comments

• First of all, I would like to thank you for asking a different kind of question. Your problem might have 3 reasons.

1. Wrong day Graha Pravesh.
    2. South- East of the house has some problems.
    3. Some kinds of negative vortex in the house.

Now comes to solution point:

Please give Golden Sunrise, Hanuman Chalisa and Balance Serum daily to your home for the next 3 to 6 months.

• Thank you sir, well start implementing the same immediately amd will update the experience.