Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

problem with my pee

from a month now i am having a problem
last month i noticed my pee to be very reddish not normal...i thought thhat it was just due to less consumption of water
after 10 days of no improvement(expect a few times i had yellow colour) i told my family about it and they said it could be due to toxicity so i started to avoid heat generating foods..still there was no improvement...
then i thought that it could be an infection due to long period of nofap(2 month) so i masturbated just to seee if it helps,,,but my semen was reddish too...idk it seemeed so due to the light or what but acc to me it was ...
i went to a physician and he advised me for some tests
the tests seemednormal and the urine test too showed no presence of RBC's or Bacteria in urine...
(i think i should have another test for confirmation)...over the last months my penis has started to feel a little burning sensation while peeing and even at when i am doing other works...it feels like something is stuck at the head of my member and urine flow comes restrained and requires some effort

please help me mentors to heal this situation completely

Comments

• @ShivGanjoo
    Have you taken stone test
    i know a case where it happens (red urine) in presence of multiple stones in small pieces.

You can take GOLDEN SUNRISE + MEN SERUM + KEY PEN SERUM + BALANCE SERUM

In case of stones you can do PSYCHIC SURGERY