A wonderful healing done while doing practising Gratitude with Divine VK
Golden Sunrise!!!
I want to to share my another Amazing experience with my Divine VK. Day before yesterday,while doing practising Gratitude with Divine VK, I got a wonderful experience. I cann't describe in words but will try. That day, at 3pm, while lying on bed I had put VK on my heart chakra and started chanting thank u VK, thank u Divine, thank u Sharat Sir. As I started chanting suddenly felt a huge flow of energy in my whole body from head to toe. I felt like this energy was cleansing and healing all the veins and organs of my body. My heartbeat was increasing continuously. I felt strong vibrations on my heart chakra and back of my third-eye chakra. The whole process of healing remained continue for about 1 hour.And slowly I felt very light and calm. After that process my whole body and mind was relaxed. What an Amazing healing !!! It can be done one and only by my best friend Divine VK. It helps me always whenever I need. Feeling blessed to have Vk in my life. May God bless all the people on this Earth with Divine VK. I want to pay my heartfelt Gratitude to Divine Sharat Sir(The Miracle Man, V K Inventer) who is always ready to help Humanity in many ways. Divine Sharat Sir ko mera koti koti naman.
Thank u Divine Thank u VK Thank u Sharat Sir
Gratitude Gratitude Gratitude!!!
WOW ! Thank you so much for sharing a wonderful experience.
Thank you VK
Thank you Sharat sir for Divine VK
Woww wonderful feel and enjoy the divine bliss of VK
Thankyou for sharing your experiences.
Thank you @ Puneet-Certified VK Teacher
Wow experience... Golden Sunrise to You.
Really wonderful Wow experience
Awesome experience
Thanks for sharing
Thank u@Barinder-Supportive VK Teacher
Thanks @"Anit Nayak - Supportive VK Teacher"
Infinite Gratitude Divine Sharat Sir.
All credit goes to You.
Thank U Thank U Thank U
Thanks to all V K Teachers and VK family.
Thanks Divine.
you can also give a command on your heart for Gratitude.
- Vk Ji, please infuse and activate the energy of Gratitude in my heart.
- VK Ji, please fill my heart with the energy of Gratitude.
- Vk Ji, please activate and infuse, the energy of Gratitude in each and every cell of my body.
Since the frequency of gratitude will overpower everything, your life will be blissful.
GOLDEN SUNRISE.
I wish to differ here. Gratitude is one feeling which should come from within. If we have to infuse gratitude in body through VK , does it mean Gratitude in true sense.?
Kavita is doing perfectly, sending/expressing Gratitude to organs with VK.
Also please read Sharat Sirs guidance , VK is divine
- 14 Forums
- 4,283 Topics
- 24 K Posts
- 2 Online
- 1,715 Members