Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feel Sleepy Every Time

Hi.
I feel every time sleepy, even i send GOLDEN SUNRISE also but still. Please advice how to use VK for above mentioned.

Comments

• @Shakeel

Are you practising any other healing modality, other than VK
  • Yes! Reiki Healing.

• @Shakeel

GOLDEN SUNRISE.

Reiki healers often exhaust their own energy while practising Reiki. Here Sharat Sir guides to use VK as a navigator to send Reiki healing.

You can hold VK in your hand request for Reiki healing to be send to persons name. Keep VK aside for 30 min.

Here your VK becomes Reiki healer and you are free. As VK is sending Reiki , your own energy is conserved.

Also when you interact with clients or patients. Take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to protect your aura, mind and soul.

We have come across many Reiki healers, who have exhausted their own energy and got into passive mode or depression.

When you have VK, please use VK as the energy sender for Reiki.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE

If you are doing reiki healing for others

you need SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS for Complete and Quick Protection from Energy Suckers.

please read about the side effects of reiki healing written by Sharath Sir..
    https://www.litairian.com/reiki-side-effects-for-reiki-healers/

GOLDEN SUNRISE
    GYM SERUM
    ALPHA MALE SERUM
    BALANCE SERUM

If needed PERFECT HEALTH SERUM can be added to the above combination to be active and healthy always
  • Golden Sunrise!

Actually after receiving my VK i am only sending healing through VK only!, Before i was using Reiki. In this scenario what mistake i am doing. I am wearing almost every time VK, and i touch VK with my left hand and say my personal healing request x 3 with safety and security. Please advice if something wrong here.

• @Shakeel

After placing a request, please keep VK aside for 30 min. Please read all the methods in basics of VK category for VK procedures. It is explained in depth.

• Actually it paining to wear and unwear so for personal healing request i use to keep wearing and ask for healing is this is a wrong procedure. Thanks for answering lots of questions.

• @Shakeel

For procedures please check the link. The answer to your questions are in BASICS OF VK category.

We encourage VK users to read the learning posts for VK procedures. And ask new questions which will enrich knowledge for all.

Why does it pain to wear and unwear VK?

• Why does it pain to wear and unwear VK?

Thumb bone have pain when ever wear / unwear.

• @Shakeel

I understand you have the largest size VK around 8.5cm.

And you requested VK mostly for doing Reiki with VK.

Now You can request your own VK to fit in well on your wrist with ease and make it comfortable to wear or remove it.