Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Money transferred to Bank Account, Wealth Healing effect

Golden Sunrise Friends,
As you all are aware of cyclone FANI, which destroyed the coastal area of ODISHA including Jagannath Dham Puri, capital city Bhubaneswar and the silver city Cuttack on 3rd May 2019. People lives are horrible with the after effects of the Cyclone FANI. Like there was no power supply, no drinking water supply, also there was No internet (limited connectivity) to do Digital Payment.. ATMs were closed. Wherever you go to purchase something then cash was needed. Scarcity of cash was there. I had requested in this forum for mass healing. Thanks to all for their support. It's almost took 3 days to have limited water supply and 10 days at my place to have power supply. Though power came, now the problem was internet connectivity. As our Digital India strives on this. I was not getting any payment from party.
In the mean time Sharat Sir announced that there will be Free Wealth Healing 14th to 20th May. I wrote my intention there in the comments section (http://bit.ly/2VwhM3A) on 13th, for the 14th May healing. Voila on 14th evening I got my payment transferred. Usually I got this within 7 days of the month.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for this healing.
Thanks to VKay to support in emergency.
Thanks to VK TEAM.

Comments