Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK Energy Request Ganesha Atharvashirsha Mantra, Om Shri Ganesha Magic Begin Now

Golden Sunrise! @SharatSir / @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

I would like to ask a few questions please...

First... Can I say "Om Shri Ganesha Magic Begin Now" or should it strictly be "Ganesha Magic Begin Now"?

Second... When directly requesting while holding VK... Which of these three examples is correct?

1) "VK Please give the energy of Golden Sunrise, Perfect Health Serum, Immune Serum, Shield Of Seven Rays and Ganesha Atharvashirsha Mantra to me" - Repeat the sentence three times (x3).

2) "VK Please give me the energy of Golden Sunrise, Perfect Health Serum,Immune Serum, Shield Of Seven Rays and Ganesha Atharvashirsha Mantra" - Repeat the sentence three times (x3).

3) VK Please give me the energy of Golden Sunrise (x3), Perfect Health Serum (x3), Immune Serum (x3), Shield Of Seven Rays (x3) and Ganesha Atharvashirsha Mantra (x3) " - Repeat each Serum/Energy three times (x3) saying only one sentence.

Thank you so much for your time.Namaskar.ॐ

Comments

• @JadeMS3

GOLDEN SUNRISE

When we use the sw with Divine names we actually connect our mind to Divine seek blessings for magic.

So you can use your way.

Like i say MAA DURGA MAGIC BEGIN NOW I connect with her as my Divine mother.

Its our personal sw phrase which also works for us.

All 3 examples of direct requests with VK are good. You are already well connected to VK , dont worry on words
  • Golden Sunrise! Thank you so much @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher as always!ॐ Have a blessed day.Namaskar.ॐ