Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant see the improvement, Eczema

edited March 2019 in Health Discussion
I have eczema on my face, neck and my skin,
I request my VK to send GS,All Clear serum, Beauty serum, Immune serum to me every day(about 4 to 6 times) and I drink charged water every day , but after a month, I can't see the improvement on my skin(and other issues)
Anyone have the experience to heal the skin issues by VK? I do need some suggestions
I doubt if vk is working or not...(i really hope it is working but I am confused at the same time)
Thanks

Comments

• I know we need time to heal the big problems, but is there some small things I can do get the "proof"?
  • @Leolyk

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Eczema is an immune disease and medically there is hardly a cure for it.

I personally believe its something beyond medical science. It is also due to trapped negative emotions.

VK works wonderfully to remove the negativity as well as the physical disease.

Here VITAL ORGAN BALANCING takes a bigger role in healing as one continues to focus VK on affected part with continuous rotations , it works to remove all unwanted energies.

Also it requires patience to do such healing and see the results..

Feeling blessed to share with you my first article from litairian website on litairian forum.

IT IS SIMPLE WITH VIBBES KADA , BUT PEOPLE CALL IT MIRACLE.

https://www.litairian.com/beyond-medical-science/

Hope this helps you.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives.
  • @Leolyk

Your question on proof with small things. Use VK with simple requests.

Request VK in your own words like to have a beautiful day, wish to have discounts while shopping , easy reach to a place while travelling, clearing traffic, meeting a friend.

VK effects are felt by different people in different ways like through taste, through skin , with eyes , with emotions.

With same healing ways , even the same person may feel differently at different times based on their connection with VK or with energy needs.

Some feel different taste of water with different energies. Some feel happy or lighter in emotions.

With more practise and more experiments, each VK user feels differently with VK.

There are some old posts from 2017 , where people have listed down their small experiences with VK. Do read the forum and explore more.