Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protection & money

I have an office..... I didn't pay last few months office rent.. but one thing i want to tell about situation, please Dear VK Teachers & SHARAT SIR, clarify my issues..I already started good last years December before few months ago one man joined with me in my office.. he told me he wants to invest with me.. but already 7 months he didn't do anything investment but he already use my office sometimes in a day for his personal meeting. but one things I noticed that when he comes to my office at 1st day, 2nd day I faced some losses, after that start one after one losses, and break relationship.. but I didn't care... I think it will be okay DAY BY DAY.. But now a days in my office owner said that clear my office room as early as possible he has some his own importance that's why he need this room.. Now, what I can do..?? where I will go ?? But Now I also think its good to change this.. what can I do ?

Comments

• @Shajibdada

You can use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for self , your bank account and your career.

You can take GOLDEN SUNRISE + TOTAL WEALTH SERUM + ALPHA MALE SERUM + BALANCE SERUM daily.

You can request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE Make way for my new office. Keep in intention how you want your office .....location, amenities, furnishings, other biz requirements.

You can send LOVE SERUM to your business goal and to the Universe.

• Thank you jeee. For your reply & time...