Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What about Health issues repeatedly coming back

edited November 2017 in Health Discussion

If we are healing somebody and this person has chronic illness and we have given healing to that person for 6 months and he is fine now....if that person is complaining after 1 month again....why is that?

Comments

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Lakshika,

1.Always keep the healing intention NOW and FOREVER. NOW speeds up the healing. FOREVER takes you to your next wish.
    2.For chronic cases, it may require sending energies for longer time even after symptoms are not seen. There might be some residual illness which may come back again.
    3.If the person is exposed again to the factors causing illness, then illness is expected to come back scientifically.
    Example : A person may be healed of heart disease or brain clots with energies. But if the person starts eating too much of oily food or takes high stress again , the illness may relapse.
    If there is a chronic breathing problem or skin allergy due to continuous exposure to chemicals, you may heal the person of symptoms, but if the person again starts working with the same chemicals, the symptoms may relapse.
    4.Identify the cause of relapse and take care of the cause.

Thank you

• Got it. Thanks a lot. ????☺

• Thank you for your thanks

• I am sharing some health gratitudes which helps me to raise our frequency for good health. It gives me happiness and peace that i have so much to be grateful for.
    With VK i multiply these gratitudes!!
    We often focus our lives on illness rather than good health.

A. Take a paper and write GOLDEN SUNRISE on top . Then write these lines
    1. I thank you Divine for proper functioning of my brain.
    2. I thank you Divine for my healthy heart pumping love and nutrition to whole body.
    3. I thank you Divine for my spinal cord supporting my posture.
    4. I thank you Divine for my eyes with good vision, ears for listening power, tongue for speaking abilities.
    5. I thank you Divine for my lungs and perfect respiratory system.
    6. I thank you Divine for my stomach intestine and perfect digestion.
    7. I thank you Divine for my liver churning out goodness.
    8. I thank you Divine for my well functioning kidneys, pancreas and gall bladder.
    9. I thank you Divine for my perfect reproductory system.
    10. I thank you Divine for my balanced hormones and enzymes.
    11. I thank you Divine for my beautiful glowing skin, soft and silky hair, smiling pink lips and sparkling white healthy teeth.
    12. I thank you Divine for my hands and legs in action mode.
    13. I thank you Divine for strong and healthy bones and joints.
    14. I thank you Divine for my 5 senses and intuition working perfectly.
    15. I thank you Divine for every cell breathing in positivity.
    Thank you Thank You Thank you.
    B. Read these lines .
    C. Hold VK and say
    "VK GOLDEN SUNRISE please manifest these affirmations in my life. "
    Or
    "VK GOLDEN SUNRISE to all my gratitude send to the Universe multifold"
    Say this 3 times and keep VK on this paper for 30 min. Keep the intention for healthy life now and forever

Be in gratitude mode and love for your body to attract more healthy life.
    Do this daily/weekly as whenever you feel to.
    Do share your experiences with VK

• Pranam. one query. When in reality helath has problem. And that time u say gratitude for good health. What it means ? That one is happy in current postion of health ? Like it goes conflict in mind.
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE Jigna,

When our body is sick, we stop loving it and rather start complaining about it. It hurts the body and maybe we get more pain because our cells cry when we complain.
    But when we get into gratitude mode for our body, even while in pain for all what it has already given. The body takes it as Love. The recovery starts and happens faster. With VK we multiply these gratitudes.

So good attracts more and more good.
    Complain attracts more pain.

Lets choose to have more goodness!!

Thank You

• How does one heal anxiety and fear ? Due to anxiety one feels certain symptoms,say pain in chest.but when tests are done, they are normal.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Madhuri,
    Take Bravo Serum for any type of fear. If you feel low then take Mood up Serum.
    If you are thinking too much on health , then use CALM DOWN SERUM.

Pain in chest can sometimes be due to indigestion and gases, in that case use DIGEE SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM with VK.

Thank You.

• Thanks Rakhiji

• As I have back issues can I do VOB with VK on back of toy dog for 10 minutes and leave VK in the location for several hours. Thank you
  • @susan

You can do VOB on toy with intention for your back.
    If you leave it for several hours on toy it will not benefit you.
    While lying on the bed. You can keep VK on the bed below your back, you may receive VK energy. If you keep requesting for pain care serum frequently it will help you more
  • Thank you and golden sunrise. I will add the P C Serum and do water also

• Golden sunrise thank you. Can now walk upright. I put VK on ribbon after the VOB and put it round waist to my back.could circle it easily during the day and lots of PCS. Usually back bout lasts months. Thank you so much. Susan

• @susan
    Thats great . Thank you for sharing your VK experiences. GOLDEN SUNRISE to your speedy recovery and healthy active life