Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VOB Idea

edited February 2019 in Health Discussion
After reading both articles on VOB and trying different ways of doing all 6 steps of the process this is what I came up with that I am able to do on a daily consistent basis - but would like confirmation that this process is working and a completely effective way to do VOB. I try to do this daily but do it at least 4 times a week.

So while watching tv in the evening or when I get into bed befor falling asleep this is what I do.

I take my VK in my left palm and say
“VK please active VOB Step 1 3x
Please heal and balance all the organs and systems included in STEP ONE on my left palm for the next several minutes. Just leave my left hand with VK in it to relax.
Than I spent the next 5 or so minutes chanting (a combination of )
-HEAL ME NOW FOREVER
-GOLDEN SUNRISE
-specific serums that go with that organ
After I feel that is long enough I say THANK YOU AND SO IT IS
Than move on to step 2 saying my little statement for that step until I have gone thru all 6 steps. Sometime I do it all at once and sometimes I need to break it up over the day.

I would like to make sure this is a good way of doing the VOB process. I have been doing it for several weeks know and I do think it is doing what it needs to be doing to heal and balance all that is included in the 6 steps but would like to confirm please. I just haven’t seen a significant improvement yet so would like to know if it is working good or I need to do it differently. Thank you for your time and support.
Blessings

Comments

• @Julesmm

In VOB it is preferred to chant one energy at a time atleast for 5 to 10 min for one organ. If the organ requires more energy, continue chanting atleast for 10 min with one energy at a time.

Please read the articles on VOB, it mentions to chant one energy at a time. VOB is continuous rotations or continuous chanting while touching VK and focusing intention on that particular organ where you want to send energy.

Please elaborate which organs you are not seeing difference. What is the status of organs and what difference were you expecting.

If there are trapped negative emotions , release them too !!

• Thank you Rakhi :3

Well maybe I misunderstood the first VOB article? https://www.litairian.com/vital-organ-healing/

It was my understanding that in Step 1 it worked on several parts of that section of the body like the head area - brain, nervous system, sinuses, eyes, ears, plus so much more all at once. So during that 5 or so minutes by me saying heal me now and forever for a few minutes than maybe Brain Serum for a few minutes, than maybe Perfect Health Serum - that would do a complete healing for that step one. Am I not correct in my understanding?

So that is what my intention is here going through all 6 steps - is that each organ and system in that step gets a good work through with VK and hopefully over some time doing this on a daily basis everything that isn't working up to par or needs help gets healed and balanced. It mentions that in a healthy person this VOB can be done as a maintenance but in the beginning more often is needed to get that area optimal. So I thought this was like an all over complete BODY healing.

Yes I do a specific VOB at times like if I have a headache - I would just hold VK in my left hand with the intention that is is working on my head and chant GS for a little bit than maybe Pain Care Serum with the intention that is heals my headache.

Also you mentioned Trapped Negative Emotions - wouldn't that get taken care of in the step automatically? Is there something different I need to do to take care of tapped emotions?

Thank you for your time!!
    Blessings
    Julie

• @Julesmm

Before i post on your questions on 2nd comment, please answer what was the organ where you didnt see a change and what was the expectation
  • Sorry for the delay
    Well I have been dealing with Brain Fog, memory issues and what I believe are some adrenal and thyroid issues. So I was hoping that if these areas are in need of healing that by working on this VOB in this way would be beneficial in getting things working at its best. So putting extra emphasis on the brain area with brain serum or saying flab down serum on the head area where that works on the thyroid. Saying Key pen serum more when i am working on step 5 and 6, the kidney and adrenals.
    I also at times do those serums either direct request and in water through out the weeks as well. It was just my thought process that when you know or want to work on a specific area using direct request and or charging water was the best way to go but I was hoping that by doing the 6 step VOB that would be more of a direct link to whatever was off in my body and getting it back on track the quickest way with persistance with me not knowing exactly what is not working at its optimal but VK and my body where where it needs to be healed or balanced.
    And no I have not really seen any significant improvement with the brain fog and adrenal/thyroids like i would have hoped doing this - so i guess that is telling me what I have been doing and what I thought it was doing for me isn't working? I don't know that is why I am asking.

Thank you
  • @Julesmm

Are thyroid and adrenal issues is it a belief or reported by a doctor?

Flab down serum is not for brain area dear....its for thyroid gland metabolism. So chanting of FLAB DOWN SERUM may not help in Step 1

Regarding Brain fog, you can take combination of BRAIN SERUM STUDY SERUM BALANCE SERUM.

Also understand brain is the most important organ, but it controls through neurons and receptors. So it will not be directly useful for local issues like other organs that you mentioned in your 1st comment.

And if the energy need is more, healing time can be increased. I infer that in 5 mins you are chanting more than one energy name, so actually you are reducing the time of healing for a single energy healing. It should be one energy at a time while doing VOB and atleast for 5 min. Increase the time if need is more.

If there are multiple issues , you need to take charged drinking water frequently. And include MAHA MRITYUNJAY MANTRA to your health.

Also you need to release your anxiety in healing. If there is more anxiety, VK needs to deliver more energy !!

Prioritise your healing and make it easy.

• So much to learn -yikes just when i think i am on to something i don't quite have it right. Thank you for clarifying some points for me. yes i forgot about how important maha mrityunjay mantra, i will read upon that. will keep working on EFT for my anxiety and fears.
    thank you for your support and guidance!
    Blessing
  • @Julesmm

GOLDEN SUNRISE.

Universe has lots of solutions for everyone. Please change your focus to solutions.

" just when i think i am on to something i don't quite have it right"

Now onwards say this, "Just when i think onto something, everything right comes to me"

I appreciate your efforts, just leave this anxiety and be patient with yourself.

• Thank you!! <3 <3 <3
    Wonderful reminder!! Everything Right Comes to ME!! :3