Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK Healing Box Like Reiki Healing Box

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK TEACHERS

In Reiki, we have Reiki box in which we can write as many wishes/ intentions as we can.
We have to send Reiki to the Reiki box twice a day till those wishes are manifested.

In the same way, I have created VK BOX where I have written all my intentions, healings, wishes & gratitudes (totally more than 100).
I'm sending energies GOLDEN SUNRISE, CHOKUREI (reiki power symbol)& LORD HANUMAN ENERGY ( bcoz I believe in him) minimum 5-6 times a day.

Examples

1.Thank you GOD for helping my dad to work only in Hyderabad blissfully, peacefully & comfortably till his retirement.

2.My hubby has abundantly healthy hair on his head NOW FOREVER

3.My mom & dad have Strong immune systems NOW FOREVER

4. Thank you GOD for Sourya's Divinely healthy vision NOW FOREVER

5. Thank you GOD for Healing, Activating & Increasing The Power of All my Chakras NOW FOREVER

6.Thank you GOD for Healing my mom's migraine NOW FOREVER

7.Thank you GOD for Healing my constipation problem NOW FOREVER

8.Thank you GOD for my blissful motherhood and my hubby's blissful fatherhood NOW FOREVER

9.My in-laws love, care & respect me blissfully NOW FOREVER

10.Thank you Sharath sir for your VK, healings, guidance, love, care and blessings NOW FOREVER

And so on.....

Any further guidance pls

Comments

• I personally used the Reiki Box some years back and was getting the good results. I moved ahead in healing with other modalities and stopped using Reiki.

The idea resonates with me.

I used the xls. file with the healing needs and activated one by one with 30 mins time interval with help of timer. This also gave good result for me.
    What I liked about your method was to start sending the healing to all the intentions at one shot. I can keep repeating it with 30 mins timer.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your creativity.

• Thank you @Chetandurdi ji

I used to send healing separately with VK for every 30 minutes using timer. But there are many issues to be solved.
    When I remembered reiki box, I got this idea. Now I'm sending healing energies using VK to all my wishes simultaneouslY with a timer
  • @Gayathri

The idea is good. But too many wishes if energised together....energy will get divided.

If there are multiple healing use BOOST method with multiple VKs or prioritise . Just a suggestion
  • Thank you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam

I thought that when reiki which is sent to the reiki box twice a day is doing miracles, then cosmic energies which are more than 100times powerful than reiki will definitely do miracles.
    So I didn't think about energies getting divided. Iam Activating VK BOX more than 6 times a day.
    Even if the energies get divided, still they are powerful than reiki.
    Whenever I activate one healing, I immediately think about remaining healings and feel that time won't be sufficient to send energies to them or may be I can't send Healing atleast twice a day.
    But now I feel happy that I'm sending energies to all my wishes more than 6 times a day.
  • @Gayathri

Yes . VK is a very powerful healing tool. And results depend on many factors. Sometimes VK users get impatient with the results and when we analyse they are dividing energies for multiple wishes for multiple desires. They lose on manifesting their priority wishes. And then feel why VK is not helping

If you are doing this calmly without bothering on timelines....its a good way

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your efforts.
  • @Gayathri

I am happy about your happiness in healing. Do share your results.

Thank you for sharing your ideas
  • Thank you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam

Thank you @SharatSir for wonderful divine VK