Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boss torturing alot at work...pls. help guide ????

Golden Sunrise To All ,
i have been having a tough time at work which is negatively affecting my health i have been sick for a month now.
my boss is troubling me alot being at Admin HR assitant manager level i have been ordered by her to make serve tea/ coffee and later wash utensils when office boy is not there, or else resign from the job, she is purposely taking out mistakes in work and harnessing shouting insultig me infront of the whole office and also given a wrong feedback to higher management to spoil my image. i even do her personal family member work never said no to it just for the sake of my job. i have been requesting VK to send love serum to her for like past 1 year but now i dnt see any change in her behavior towards me. i have lost all my confidence feel very degraded because of all this. she us alway demoralizing me for my work and looks. Request you to pls. help me guide me here.
Golden Sunrise

Comments

• @Narayani

How many times in a day are you giving LOVE SERUM.

Are you doing any other energy healing along with LOVE SERUM.

Is VK giving you a signal, that you deserve something better ?

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher thank you for replying, i request love serum 4 times to her through direct request, then giving GSR TWS SO7R to my job and career, but since past few months due to this more detorating behaviour of my Manager i feel like leaving this job but also have this fear i wont get a job, plus a guilt that if i leave its disrespectful to job because i have repented in past after resigning in anger. also drinking water charged with TWS GSR LAKSHMI NARAYAN MANTRA and 2nd bottle water with ACS MAA BAGLAMUKHI MANTRA GSR.

• @Narayani

What is better ...

To use VK to release fear, attract new opportunities

or to live with fear and disrespect
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher definitely use VK to release fear, attract new opportunities is better option. please guide what i should request to release fear build confidence and attract better opportunities and attain them as well.
    Golden Sunrise to All...
  • @Narayani

Check VK TIP 102

Read other VK TIPS and Success Stories, you may get more ideas

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher thank you so much mam for this beautiful guidance and to divine @SharatSir for giving us this amazing blessing in form for VK.
    Golden Sunrise to everyone...
  • @ARUNKUMAR

GOLDEN SUNRISE. Nice idea.

Also i wanted to add that each Cosmic Serum when used with VK by SharatSir gives a Quantum Jump ...!!!

This jump is very high for many. And they give more than Quantum Jump....
  • @ARUNKUMAR @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher golden sunrise
    update:i have been continuously given TWS, GS, EFT to financial fears, ACS, AWS, BalS, S7R separately and combination, thing got bit quite for feb month but my salary got held and forced to resign saying all wrong thing of past 5 years of work.
    request to please guide what next i should do i am totally blank, my 2 months salary is stuck and have no job yet. unable remember small small things, demoralized so much even after resign. scared my full and final will be stretched just to trouble me more.pls. guide ????
  • @Narayani
    You can keep doing the previous healing as guided earlier in this post

Please check old posts and VK Success stories.
    Please use the search option before posting a new question as many of the questions are answered on money in this forum

Posting one VK experience for you.
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/1351/another-result-with-vk-getting-stuck-money-back#latest
  • @Narayani

GOLDEN SUNRISE. Reading all your posts, it seems you wanted to quit your job to keep your self respect, which was fair enough. So VK is leading you to your desires. Keep faith and now think of a new deserving job.

Also keep focus on wealth , don't think people will hoard your money. Money will come to you in multiple ways, have trust and believe in yourself.

Wish you a GOLDEN SUNRISE CAREER AND LIFE AHEAD !!