multiple health issues....WBC Heart blockage cholesterol stroke paralysis

edited January 11 in Health Discussion
One of my family member is suffering from many health issues.WBC is very high.crossed all levels.Heart has blockage.n chakkar akar gir gae the .it was vry serious as could have suffered paralysis stroke.Cholestrol is too high.Can just mahamritunjay mantra help?i have to heal faster.Please suggest appropriate healing specially for WBC reduction faster.I will send heart serum as well

Comments

• @Kari

For such persons, HEART SERUM is a gift from Sharat Sir.

In emergency, one can use energy of CRATAEGUS, this helps to prevent clots and strokes.
    It is a homeopathic medicine and VK mimics it very well. BRAIN SERUM can be given regularly.

In any critical health condition, MAHA MRUTYUNJAY MANTRA and BALANCE SERUM can be used without any second thought.

You can please send these energies every 10 mins in emergency and help the person for his/her best.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Thank you mam for your help
  • WONDERFUL EXPERIANCE
    Golden Sunrise,Rakhee ji,
    In case of Heart patient we can give the energy of Cycldextrin to dissolve cholesterol crystal and Energy of Anti platelet ,Anti coagulant Aspirin or Plavix which,help to regularise blood circulation without disruption of Platelets.
    This i have used for a poor fellow used to work in Mandi,carrying heavy loads on their back.
    This is related to heart related hence
    Not Reported in VK Success story.
  • Please read CYCLODEXTRINE
  • @Shirish ji

Cyclodextrin is a chemical which is used in pharma industry to solubilise certain drugs. It is approved as a non reactive substance/excipient (with no medicinal value of its own) in pharma products.

Though there are some findings that it helps to dissolve cholesterol. its use in dissolving cholesterol for human beings is still under testing.

For any illnesses, it is advisable to mimick only those medicine energies which are tried and tested and approved for human use. Please do not explore chemicals with no established use.

Please know all anticoagulant or anti-platelet drugs cannot be used by all patients. Only a qualified doctor would know which type of cardio medicine should be used by which patients after proper diagnosis, especially for allopathic medicines. So DO NOT MIMICK it even with VK without knowing its application and especially for critical illnesses.

Also stick to Cosmic Serums and mimicking mantras or other safe alternate healing modalities for severe or critical illnesses or in above case.

• Golden Sunrise,Rakhi ji
    Thanks for