You might want to use THIS SIMPLE TRICK!

When a human being gets superpowers he simply misuses (with VK this is impossible), or forgets and does not use his or her powers since their thoughts are overwhelming them to an extent where they don't use their powers and act on a particular situation. WELL HERE IS A TREAT!

With VK, when I say requests out loud or mentally, I am always concentrating to repeat the exact same phrase 9×. I know VK follows each and every thought of ours however my mind does not relax until I have repeated the request 9× perfectly. Well here is a solution.

Write down a bunch of requests for VK, and record it in a quite place. DO NOT THROW THE PAPER, THERE IS A BONUS ADVICE NEAR THE END! After open a free audio editing software, I use Audacity! Import your recording. Then split the track, so that you have splitted each of your requests. Highlight your requests individually, and go to the effect icon, press repeat, and it will ask how many repetitions you want, simply put 9! After overlay your favourite music as export as WAV (if you have sped up and pitched or changed the tempo of your request recording to speed up the duration of your requests) or you could export as MP3!

BONUS: Now you have your request audio, place your VK on the request paper and then play your audio track. This works AMAZINGLY FAST!

-Kris Sooriya
Tagged:

Comments

• You could also do this with your GOLDEN SUNRISE WISH MANIFESTATION PROJECT.
    ONE EAR YOU COULD LISTEN TO YOUR GOLDEN SUNRISE WISH MANIFESTATION, then on the other you could listen to a CONSTANT repetition of GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    For this import your GSWMP, and you saying GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    Play your GSWMP on the right ear by swiping the icon along to L (left ear)
    Play your GOLDEN SUNRISE Chant (repeat it until your GSWMP audio track finishes) and drag the icon along to R (right ear).
    This way you will achieve 2 things at once.

Yay!
  • There is an error if you want to play a track on your right ear you drag it to (r), and vice versa!

Thank You!
  • @Kris_Sooriya Golden Sunrise blessings to you sweet heart
    :heart: You are always favourite and amazing VK user

:innocent: Gratitude to @SharatSir for we are a lovely VK family of amazing people
    Reading your post i agree to the old saying thay Divinity and intelligence has no age barriers.

Hope your ideas will help many VK users who search ways to stop distraction, these will definitely boost the wish manifesting as mind will collaborate with divine VK.

Personally i also do keep chanting my wish phrase,
    GOLDEN SUNRISE chanting is my favourite even i am requesting VK or not my mind keeps chanting it.

:love: Thankyou for sharing your lovely ideas Blessed be.
  • WOW!

I wish all children and teenagers who are having VK must learn to use VK as Kris_Sooriya.

I request Sharath Sir,VK teachers,and Divine VK to bless all VK children and VK teenagers with this kind of enthusiasm and positive approach towards VK.

GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to all of you.