Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can we INTEGRATE the VK to the teachings of ABRAHAM- HICKS?

Finally- at the right place!! Thanks for ur patience!
Here is a question: I practice the teachings of Abraham- which is us, being a part of the energies that created the world. Every time we ask, we have already been given in the vortex. For manifestation, we want to remain in a happy vibrational state( like ur teaching today- remain drama free). And of course with the VK. Sharat Sir has imbued it with energies that created the world, minus a few. My questions regarding the VK - how come we can only use a few serums at a time? I would like to incorporate the serums into my daily meditation for several people. I have been using water for the different serums. If when we ask the VK, what we ask have already been given,why do we need to restrict some of the serums- eg love serum not for oneself or to use with wealth serum. Why do we have to wait 4-10 mins before using a different serum when using wealth and health together. Y the restrictions? Questions for clarification- not to question ur teachings, Sharat Sir

Comments

• good question

• That’s the quantum question and as I think Webforen not need to wait as energies acts directly and in the flow
  • Webforen = we do .,*
  • We can use Abraham Hicks teaching and VK together, she says law of least resistance. so you can request VK through the serum and dont resist the changes and it works. Also too much asking from universe like love and wealth is confusing even to universe at times, so same process is followed by VK too here. You cant ask Food for empty stomach and digee serum as you are hungry.
    @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher & @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Please correct me if i am wrong ?

• @Shrinath , You are right. When you ask much then you make him confused, but if you ask only joy then you get everything which makes you joyful, be it money, love, health or blessing. The true asking is not to ask much instead ask JOY only.

Why do we need to ask only Joy?
    Because the feeling of Joy has no opposite feeling whereas Happiness has Sadness, Day has Night and so many other feeling has opposite feeling. Joy is like a Horizon, the more you look and move closer to it, more it go far but when you stop somewhere and look, it is just before YOU, infect it is inside YOU.

I think Abraham Hicks teaches that stop asking and start feeling. One can use the same concept with VK. Stop asking and let it free to work more greatly for you.

• @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor

:thankyou Sir for :beautiful explanation

• :beautiful explained.

• wow wow wow sir. beautifully explained the word Joy and process... @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor

• GOLDEN SUNRISE,

If we stop asking VK and VK is free, then how VK can work greatly for us ?

• @DSRao ji

Must read the article on BENEFITS of just wearing VK on litairian website.

Also when you are aligned with VK it will follow your pure intentions.
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher ji,

GOLDEN SUNRISE THANKS for your guidance madam.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE! Sharat sir, You explain things so amazingly.

Is it possible you do a zoom session with VK owner sometime? I would love an interaction with you.

Now days I feel it is harder for me to talk to people who don’t match my frequency of spirituality and understanding of energy and the difference of our human side and divine side.

How to work with people who think I am crazy when I talk of the power and energy that we as human have....Abraham Hick always helps me raise my vibration when I watch her video and same way reading your responses do the same.

Sir, we should take VK’s presence more known to healers and energy works so they can help provide this. I would love to help with this.
  • @Nknk, we can talk over phone. You can directly contact me.