Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spinal Pinched Nerve solution with VK

edited December 2017 in Health Discussion
My husband is suffering with Pinched Nerve in Spine.. Which results in severe pain in neck, shoulder and right arm..

I have been giving him
GS+PCS+ACS+BRS+BravoS+BalS
And request VK to give all required energies to his physical therapy sessions as well.. He went for 28 sessions.. But with not much positive results..

VK helped me to cure temporarily.. But I want to take the help of VK for permanent cure..

Doctors have suggested to get 2 sessions of Epidural Steroid Injection to his Cervical Neck..
Though it has good success rate.. We r confused..

1. Alternatively can VK help mimic this Epidural Steroid Injection with intention of safety n security.. If yes how many times do I need to request or method?

2. Can physchic surgery help me with this case (Like I asked in my other post, I do understand abt extra growth.. But is it appropriate where we r dealing with bone tissues, nerves, n fluid loss in spine ?

3. Can I send energies of any Ayurvedic medical oil bath for pain when he goes to take his bath ?

I really apologize for such a long post and appreciate your patience.. :)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• @Madhoo

The combination of Serums that you are giving is good. Increase the dose as much as possible.

You can please add energy of MAHAMRUTUNJAY MANTRA in healing

Yes you can do Psychic Surgery for Full Central Nervous System .
    (Central Nervous system includes brain, Spinal cords and all connected nerves.)

Write his name and Central Nervous System on paper and do Psychic surgery.

Also do VITAL ORGAN BALANCING on this same paper for 5 to 15 min daily in easy way

VK can help to mimic the injection energy with safety and security, but i would personally rather prefer giving Mahamrutunjay mantra to his health. Thats the ultimate energy/blessing in Universe by Lord Shiva in any critical health case.

The steroid effect would be so temporary.

• Thank You so so much Rakhi Ji..
    I shall go ahead with the above mentioned ways to treat him..

Thanks again!