Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aligning with VK and making every request success

edited November 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
GOLDEN SUNRISE,
Last 2 months I was wondering why the healing is not working with VK . Even basic like my cough and cold were not getting healed. I was feeling very tired. I got the info from Rakhiji to start taking few serum to get the healing. And the acceptance from us is also important to get the healing fast.

I was doing meditation and found process of aligning with VK so that our healing speeds up:
1. Hold VK in between palms
2. Calm your mind with breathing exercise
3. Ask VK to align with you fully and completely
4. Imagine you are holding universe in your palms
5. Request in your words that what energy you have to take or give to get healed of the issue NOW & FOREVER to the universe you are holding
5. Write down the details you get... You may get the names of some serums or some healing modalities
6. Use them for healing your issues faster

I got healed with this method in 1 day where I was struggling for 2 months. Happy healing.

BR,
Chetan

Comments

• @Chetandurdi

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Thats gr8. Thank you for sharing. Here you are actually surrendering to VK and asking remedy from VK from its wisdom...wonderful way of Universe imagination.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts

But i am =) curious to know what answer did you get for your cough healing with this way...pl share that too
  • Right on time... I wanted something like that only for my one issue or wish.... Thanks a lot @Chetandurdi ji
  • Thanks for sharing Chetan
  • Welcome all...

GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhiji,

I got almost same answer as your suggestion and one addition was Defev serum.... Here my point was not to question your remedy ... it was more towards aligning with VK will speed up the healing.

BR,
    Chetan
  • @Chetandurdi

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Thank you for sharing. VK has infininte possibilities.....one headache can be healed with many ways....so the question was only for curiosity.

Yes Dfev Serum helps to recover body weakness in cold. There is body temperature change also on cold which not felt but there.

Appreciate your way of finding solutions in creative way and determination to come out of unwanted situation.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your experiments. Keep sharing
  • Wonderful process

• Woww your VK experience more than a learning experience @Chetandurdi ji.
    I am completely agree with you The more one align and connet with VK more this boost healing and wish to be manifested.
    This is the start of journey from where more practicing with VK gives Higher Spiritual experiences to its user.
    Thankyou for Shraing Golden Sunrise to your efforts.
  • Golden Sunrise @Chetandurdi ji... I am a very new user of VK. I was too much in hurry and totally desperate to see results. I did what you just mentioned here. Trust me, i too got the guidance. To send energy from SAI BABA UDI to my father. He does not believe in any form of God but believes there is some Supreme Power. He believes in Shirdi Sai Baba only. I am doing the process as guided by Rakhi ma'am. ????????