Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Journey of my Pregnancy with VK

Golden Sunrise Everyone, As part of my gratitude towards Sharat Sir and VK, I am Sharing my experience with VK. Yes before 2 months of my conceving my husband healed me to conceive with his VK, Actually I was on treatment, Doctor was not confident and didn't guarantee about my conceving, well that was possible with divine blessings and VK???? That inspired me to have a separate VK for me.
Since last 5years I had back pain and that continued during my pregnancy also, I used to activate Access conscious bar sessions and requested VK before going to sleep for continuously around 2months then without my awareness it had got healed and I was feeling better throughout my pregnancy.
In my first pregnancy I had gestational diabetes, In this 2nd pregnancy since 3rd month started taking Keypen serum charged water and during my third trimester of pregnancy, the blood sugar readings where on the higher level then I requested VK to balance my blood sugar levels continuously everything was well balanced without any medicines this time.
I also faced constipation and piles problem during my 8th and 9th month, used psychic surgery with VK and got healed that too.
With love and respect I thank Rakhi Mam too for guiding me always.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Comments

• @Diya

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Diya....means Light....you actually came into light with a new life.

Wonderful experience. As i read your experiences i felt a shiver....every month you have used VK so well. Hats off to you for your determination courage and patience in life.

Really appreciate your confidence and perserverance with VK.

GOLDEN SUNRISE Blessings to you and your baby.

May all your dreams come true

Thank you for your thanks. Thank you for sharing with so much details. It will inspire many.

Keep sharing your experiences

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK ....a friend indeed in every walk of life
  • Thank you Rakhi Mam!!
  • Golden Sunrise Diya, your journey is very impressive for new upcoming moms. Thanks to you to sharing with us your heartful words...

• Woww amazing each and every word of yours giving goosebumps.
    Much appreciated your patience and efforts for healing with VK.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE Blessings to your perfect Health Now and forever.
    Thankyou for Sharing Please keep sharing your VK experiences with us.
    Gratitudes to @SharatSir
  • Thank you Sharat Sir and Puneet Sir for your well wishes and blessings.