Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combination of serum.....Substitute with BALANCE SERUM

edited November 2018 in Health Discussion
Balance serum balances every element in our body so if person is having liver disorder and diabetic can the energy of balance serum be a substitute for digee serum and key pen serum. Kindly guide

Comments

• @Chandreshn

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Many VK users have got good expereineces on using BALANCE SERUM alone and in combination with other energies....for multiple aspects including health.

Your statement reminds me of my expression to Sharat Sir...when he first disclosed about BALANCE SERUM to Team VK....I had this expression....LOOKS LIKE SIR WE DONT NEED ANY OTHER ENERGY NOW.

Many times i also use only BALANCE SERUM and it has amazed me.

You can use and let us know your experiences.

Rather i would say one should not view Cosmic Serums or VK healing to be on analogy of Medical Science....where one treatment is used as a substitute or as an additive therapy.

With VK its different....For some people a single energy works....some feel good with combination of energies...some allow VK to use its wisdom and are happy with the results....some just place an intention or some simple request in their own words and see many changes. Some dont even know about energies....just by wearing VK....they get changes.

Here there is no comparison ....no substitute ...no analogy.....

With VK you can use information on VK articles and go by your inner guidance
  • Golden Sunrise..... Thank you very much