Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 103 : Money Wealth Prosperity OIL on Manipura Chakra or Solar Plexus

GOLDEN SUNRISE Friends

HOW ABOUT FOCUSSING ENERGY ON ENERGY SYSTEM IN A CREATIVE SIMPLE WAY FOR PROSPERITY.......

:heart: What happens when you apply a PAIN BALM/CREAM on the forehead.
What happens if you apply a facial bleach on the forehead....
What happens if you meditate on 3rd eye .....

:heart: The space is same......but different ENERGIES give different EFFECTS......

So how about using the Cosmic Serum for Prosperity on Energy system/CHAKRA

So you can CHARGE any Body Oil with GOLDEN SUNRISE and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM using VK.

You can apply this on MANIPURA CHAKRA/SOLAR PLEXUS.

:smile: So How Can this VK Charged Oil help you....

SOLAR PLEXUS or MANIPURA CHAKRA, if activated, can help in feeling your OWN POWER.

It can improve your Life-force. It can improve your Self Confidence and Intellect for Decision Making. It can give CLARITY to form Opinions and take Responsibility for own life.

If same energy system is directed with WEALTH energy , it can help to Accomplish Financial Goals.

You can apply this oil once a day or as per need or your inner guidance.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for this new simple Prosperity Oil Tip with VK

Do share your experiences with VK Tips !!

Comments

• Awww awesome
  • Golden Sunrise! I thought wealth connection is with root chakra....
    Am I missing something?
  • No, you are not missing anything. The only point is how do you apply oil at the basic chakra?
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE! Sharat sir

I apply oil to my root chakra at the base of my spine. Frankincense oil for grounding and attracting wealth.

Now that I have VK I will be charging the oil with VK before applying.
  • Usually, chakra locations are indicated in the front even though they are actually located in the spine. vibhuti, kumkum etc. is applied on the bhrumadya which is between the eyebrows and also at the -vishudhi_ chakra located at the pit of the throat. Hence, using this practice of frontal location of chakras, the root chakra is fixed at the perineum. Guruji has pointed this more tersely in his comment.

Another reason for using the manipuraka chakra for this purpose is that this is the only chakra where all the 72,000 nadis meet and disperse carrying agni or the energy element to the remaining 107 chakras in the body. Applying energized oils at manipuraka chakra is more effective than at the mooladhara chakra.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE!

Please note that the manipuraka chakra is located 3/4ths of an inch below the navel and not at the navel.

• Gratitude to @SharatSir for making our life in easy and simple ways.
  • Golden sunrise, manipura chakra is above the navel, not below the navel.