Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to connect with true love

Dear Blessed Teachers !

I was pondering on my emotions and need from past few days and had found a void within. Though this is not a spiritual SHUNYA sthiti. When I asked myself what exactly I am looking for .. I found that I need love or some attention perhaps. I just kept on thinking on getting and giving love. I could think of my past relationships where I kinda felt content with whatever human love my partner offered me. But again that was very brittle and ultimately I'm standing at a point in my life where I'm all alone. There are few who wish to gimme some love , but again I dunno why .. I can't relate with them. I was dating someone and the first kiss out of affection when we shared I still felt the same void. I concluded that I'm really not looking for this kinda love perhaps. Divine Love from the source is something going ahead of my head. I touched my VK and asked for the solution for this void , but didn't get any answer.

Could any VK masters please advise me here.

Gratitude !

Regards,
Pusp

Comments

• @Pusp

For self love use MOOD UP SERUM BEAUTY SERUM and ALPHA MALE SERUM

For loving relationship ...request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE to FIND BEST DESERVING PARTNER.

If you have hurts from past...include BACH FLOWER REMEDY RESCUE in 1st line.

If you feel to seek spiritual way of love ie LOVE WITH DIVINE....Meditation is a good practise.

With regular meditation...you will also lead to a path to know what your soul actually wants...it can be a combination of self love and physical love too.

Sometimes people get confused what they want and think that Divine love is what they want or its taken as a escape...too that this is what a person can ask for without needing anyone else..

To me every love is Divine. ...love towards self is divine as we apprecaite our own existance and we realise it as a blessing from Divine that he created us.

Love in relation is also Divine...as human beings exist together. And Divine gave us a mind to feel emotions from others with their actions. So this is also Divine

Love with Divine itself is also Divine because its the Ultimate Source from where the energy of Love got created.

A person evolves in love through various phases in life. ...be it with self or others or the Supreme Soul.

There is no defined way of Divine love or True love....we need to perceive it with different sources and with our own emotional material and spiritual journey.