Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mri....Arthritis Stenosis

edited October 2018 in Health Discussion

You asked me how the MRI came out. The Ortho doctor said I need another back surgery as there is much arthritis and stenosis.
He feels the pain and weakness in my legs is from the back. I am holding off for now. He gave me two chicken shots in my knees so that I may hold off on those too. Thank you I will follow your previous post.

Comments

• @Pollyanna

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Which was that post ?
  • It was the one I sent you about claustrophobia in an MRI.

• @Pollyanna

GOLDEN SUNRISE

That post was for energy for MRI procedure

You can please take PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, PAIN CARE SERUM, BALANCE SERUM regularly.

If CHICKEN SHOTS ARE helping you, you can Request VK to mimick CHICKEN SHOTS for your knees with safety and security.

Stenosis, lie on the bed, place VK beneath you, at points of stenosis, and request VK to send appropriate energy to your whole body for a comfortable, healthy active life. You can also chant GOLDEN SUNRISE while lying down like this....keep the intention to VK for healing whole back.

While sitting, you can place your VK on your knee joint and request VK to REGENERATE NECESSARY STRUCTURE TO SUPPORT YOU WITH STRENGTH AND POSTURE CHANGES. And leave VK on that point.

Hope you are taking healthy diet and sleeping well.

Sending GOLDEN SUNRISE to your well being and active life,

• Thank you so much. I am eating healthy and have so far lost nine pounds. I only sleep well with medical marijuana. These are very good suggestions and I will try them as this is keeping me immobile and getting me depressed. The chicken shots I think actually made it worse. It could just be that I injured my knee again as it started with a torn maniscus and then they found that my knee is bone on bone. The suggestion sounds like it could help. I'm so thankful for you and your team. You are so dedicated. Golden Sunrise to you all.