Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have a VS at home but travelling out frequently

GOLDEN SUNRISE! I wish to know, if we get a VS for my house in Delhi, and hang it on a wall. But I am travelling frequently and not in home for a long time sometimes. My home is taken care off by my brother, who stays there sometimes. Now Will VS still bless me and my daughter (as my daughter is studying outside and stays in hostel there, and I visit her but staying with my sister in that city) and also my brother who is staying at my house taking care of it, frequently.

Comments

• @ritz

VIBBES SEEDER is an invention by Sharat Sir attuned with 48 powerful energies and it emits energies to a place or address for which its is attuned.

It helps to clear a place from negative energies , SHIELD a place from harmful Earth's electromagnetic radiations , for vaastu and feng shui faults in 34 amazing ways.

If people who stay in that place are affected by these negativities and faults....they will benefit in the way that they would NO MORE BE AFFECTED BY those negativities WHEN THEY ARE STAYING AT THAT PLACE.

If they move out of the place...they move out of the orbit or boundary of the VIBBES SEEDER....so even if a person goes to market or office or vacation....the place will have protection and people remaining in that house will benefit.

VS is a complete solution for place and people will benefit when they stay in that house be it for 1 min or 365 days in that year.

When you are out...you have VK to help you...in your desires .

So VS and VK is a wonder combination.

VS works on habitat or place of stay...and VK has infinite possibilities !!
  • Thank you so much.