Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vasstu and feng chui .....

edited September 2018 in VIBBES SEEDER
GOLDEN SUNRISE
i have read articles vasstu of sharat sir
i want to know is vasstu the same of fengchui or is there a difference ?
in vasstu i learn that the east is the best direction for all but in fengchui everyone has positive directions depend of his kwa number
what can you tel us about that

Golden sunrise for you all

Comments

• Golden Sunrise @faissal

The question asked is very broad and as the answer to the same can be very vast and detailed. I'll try to explain the essence as briefly as possible.

Vaastu and Feng Shui are not the same, and are very different from each other. Below mentioned are some basic differentiating factors:

• The 1st Major difference between Vaastu & Feng Shui is that Vaastu is indigenous to India while Feng Shui is native to China.

• Vaastu literally translates to the "Science of Architecture". The ancient Rishis (Seers/Scientists) of India, discovered an energy flow around the earth, flowing from the North East to the South West. Hence the science of Vaastu (Architecture) was designed in such a way that the maximum benefit can be gained by utilizing the energy flow.

• Feng Shui on the other hand is based on the understanding that everything around is made of CHI (Energy in English or Prana in Sanskrit). So they have devised a way to identify your own chi patterns and that of the House or Workplace and synchronize them in such a way that there is perfect harmony between the residence and the resident.

Besides this there are a multitude of differences between the two different sciences.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE