Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i take charged Drinking Water throughout the day

edited September 2018 in General Discussion

Golden Sunrise Divine, is it ok to just drink charged water? I really like drinking charged water and I know we need to drink more water. Can one drink just charged water the rest of their life instead of regular water? How would that work? Thank you kindly for your input. I usually drink 3 bottles of charged water a day trying to get to four 16ounce bottles. What I drink now is one 20oz, and two 16oz bottles. Again thank you. LOL

Comments

• Golden Sunrise @queenie9
    Firstly let me double check by charged water you mean to say is water charged with energies or cosmic serums by VK
    If you charge the water with VK...you get a BONUS OF COSMIC ENERGIES !!
    And Vk and cosmic energies works on soul levels so yes you can just drink charged water
    As we all know that VK works only for the good so drinking charged water will bring out the best results for yourself so give it a go without any second thought...
    The only points to consider are maximum 5 energies in one bottle, health and wealth related healings to be taken separately( minimum 10 minutes gap)

• Thank You Golden Sunrise. I do understand. And yes I was talking about water charged with energies or cosmic serums by VK. I should have explained more clearly but you got it. Again Thank You. Since I have been charging my water with the Cosmic Serums by Vk Jubilant I really like the taste, each one has a different taste.