Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desired job for my husband abroad

Sir, I have been giving my husband, GS, TWS, AMS, and MUS, so that he gets a job abroad, which he was desperately trying. He was also watching the video for desired job. Yes, inspite of he being a perfect candidature, he got call for just 1st interview. But for the final interview.he didn't get any call and today was the last date. This was his last chance. Please help, so that some miracle happens and he gets the job.

Comments

• @VeennaVNegglur

You can use VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH (name of city/country) WITH EASE NOW.

Keep in the intention About his best deserving job.

You can send ALL CLEAR SERUM to situation.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to his application, interviews, selection process too even after its happened.

• Rakhiji, we are still waiting for the miracle to happen. Doing all the things suggested by you. Sending energy as many times as possible.
  • @ You can continue till you see the results.....

Also please change words still waiting,.... with LOA you will attract waiting.

Just say i want a job for .....NOW NOW NOW

Maybe the situation requires more energy

• @VeennaVNegglur

VK can help to deliver a HEALTHY baby in 9 months.

VK can help to built a hut in few days.

But VK takes months to build a bungalow.

So we cannot predict when a wish can be manifested. Work will patience till you get the results. Keep the intention NOW NOW

• Yes Rakhiji, doing it so
  • Rakhiji, finally yesterday we came to know that my husband was not selected. In fact he was the only person who fitted the selection criteria perfectly. We were very very positive. Even when he didn't get call for second round interview, we were still positively hopeful that he may have been selected. But it came as a shock.
  • Till the outcome I was sending energies for the situation almost 10-12 times
  • @VeennaVNegglur

Based on my personal experiences with VK, i know that VK delivers the best to you whatever one deserve.

We feel that we did not get what we expected, but we do not know what is in-store for us in future.

I was doing some healing for a business deal for more than 10 weeks, and finally it didn't happen. After few weeks i came to know it was not meant for us and wouldn't have been fruitful , if we would have got it. To add more to this we got something which was too good at a later stage.

And this has happened with me multiple times, the energy created each time was there in the Universe for me, but it clicked with the right group at some later stage.

It was worth waiting and continuing healing, as i look back now.

In my case i trust VK from Day 1, so i have been overlooking the fact that things did not happen the way i wished at that time. But i know for sure, something will be coming, so i continue to heal ....

When we pray to Divine, what happens? Many times we don't get....is it that we don't deserve ....or is it that DIVINE has in-store something for us, which would make us more happy.

Based on my life experiences with VK, i want to request to you that please don't loose your heart over it. Please continue and request for best deserving job for him NOW NOW NOW.

Its not the location of job, its about best deserving job with happiness in life.

• Thanks for your extremely kind and soothing words Rakhiji. We are extremely motivated. Please don't mind, but can you please tell me the exact procedure as to how to go ahead in this matter? We wanted this job for multiple reasons. One was for higher designation, off course pay and last but not the least was because to stay away from the not so loving relatives.please guide.
  • One thing is surely there Rakhiji, some stumbling block in his career. He's in the same position since past 10yrs and in the same organisation from 27 yrs. All the attempts for change in job scenario has always failed. But this time because of VK, we were very very positive. We were very positive that the much awaited change vl happen now. But with the help of VK teachers guidance, we are now very much optimistic that the change vl happen now.
  • @VeennaVNegglur

Thank you for accepting the guidance. Stay motivated always!!

Maybe the energy requirement is high. The combination you are using is good along with ALL CLEAR SERUM.

I somehow feel that you have attached the happiness goal with location. No one knows whether you and your family will get happiness with change of location or by some other ways that you are not aware.

You can put an intention to VK to have a best deserving job for him with a joyful family life (IRRESPECTIVE OF LOCATION).

Also send SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to your husband and his career.

To protect yourself from negativity of relatives, you can increase SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to you your husband and your children as a family.

You can send LOVE SERUM to those family members and even ONE SOUL SERUM.

My personal experience says SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to career works wonderfully, Its helped me and even for others to whom i have been sending energies.

One more thing i would like to share, DO NOT ATTACH YOURSELF SO MUCH TO THE RESULTS, BUT SURRENDER THE RESULTS TO DIVINE....and you will be wonderfully surprised........

• @VeennaVNegglur

Change the focus from STAYING AWAY FROM RELATIVES TO "STAYING TOGETHER WITH JOY" ( your immediate family spouse and kids)

Maybe VK will get you something where your family will receive love from relatives or be no more affected by others.

Personally i have experienced SHIELD OF 7 RAYS brings this effect !!

• Ok Rakhiji, vl implement all the things suggested by you. Thanks a ton, for this wonderful counseling.
  • Rakhiji, so I should give my husband GS,TWS,ACS,SO7R charged water.(for his career).Simultaneously in a circle I vl write GOLDEN SUNRISE, and the intention best deserving job and a joyful family life for my husband's name, requesting VK to send the energies of GS and SO7R, and keep VK on it for 30min. Am.i right?
  • @VeennaVNegglur

Yes you can charge water , but when you do SHIELD OF 7 RAYS in water it can be without any intention. You can add ALPHA MALE SERUM and BALANCE SERUM in water.

When you write on paper , don't put a circle.