Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cashier Checks

edited July 2018 in Money Discussion

Golden Sunrise Divine I would like to know how to make request to Jubilant(nickname for my VK) to find some cashier checks I had forgotten I had. I had won a law suit from accident in 1992, I received the money in1996. Instead of putting the money in the Bank I got cashier checks, I did not know I wasn't required to pay income tax on that kind of money. I had even forgotten about the checks until last year it came to me that I did not cash all those checks. I did cash some of them but I had $100 thousand+ that I did not cash. Thank you for your help in this matter. I contacted lost money but I need check numbers before they can search for them, and that I do not have. Again thank you.

Comments

• @queenie9

You can use VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH ...NOW.

Please use the SEARCH option with term LOST to see more posts and success stories.
  • Thank You Golden Sunrise Divine

• Thank you Divine Golden Sunrise

• Golden Sunshine Divine I contacted the Bank where I purchased the cashier checks and they told me when I got the checks they did not have their own cashier checks but told me two Companies which could have provided them, they gave me their phone numbers. I called both companies and they have a recording that you leave your name, phone number and the check numbers and they will get back with you. The people at the Bank had told me they would not give me any information unless I had the check numbers. Well I don't have the check numbers because I ever thought to record them. So what approach can I take with this? This is as close as I have ever gotten with locating my checks, I believe it is due to having VK Jubilant. Please I need our help. Thank you kindly.

• @queenie9
    You can still use the same guidance as in the above comment by @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher didi.
  • Thank you kindly Golden Sunrise Divind