Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Severe pain in the left side of skull

edited July 2018 in Health Discussion
Teachers My best friend is having a pricking pain in the nerve above his left ear and at times it is shifting to up or down from area. He is in the BPO Industry and at times he has to take lot of calls. He went to the doc and got Nerve relaxant and pain killers as the Doc said that some pressed nerve is giving the pain. But since last two days the pain is still there. I have given him GS, MMS, PCS, BS, ENT SERUM regularly but it is not he much.
Please advice as the doc says that he may have to do the MRI scan.

Comments

• @Shrinath

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Sharat Sir has guided to use PAIN CARE SERUM and ENT SERUM as much as possible.

• @Shrinath

For nerve pain i have done VOB with PCS , it gives relief. You can do VOB on paper

Write his name
    Affected area

And do VOB with PCS/ENT Serum.

The exact nerve may not be known and its connection to body. So in intention you can just think all affected area if you are doing on your palm.

• OK I will try it and keep you updated.
  • My friend was diagnosed with stomach infection as the main cause. He is taking medication for the same.
    Next turn, I was in the hospital and all with him has taken a toll and giving me severe pain in my Left ear now and at night i observed that my left shoulder was frozen and the nerve from there to lower back of my head is showing signs of stiffness.

I tried doing the same therapies and have got relieved but the pain in the ear due to infection is giving me pains at times.

Please advise whats the best Serum for the infection?

• @Shrinath

Use ALL CLEAR SERUM and BALANCE SERUM for yourself
  • @Shrinath

For infection Zapper + Immune Serum
  • Tried it and its more of on and off types. Then I have started drinking charged water /Tea/Coffee with GS, Zapper 9v 10 khz with safety and security, energy of hanuman chalisa, Perfect health serum and now its reducing.

• @Shrinath

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Good to know its improving. Stay Blessed !!