Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MY BLOOMING GARDEN

edited July 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
One of the most miraculous experience
For some reason we always struggle to grow fully flourished flower plants, either we don't care care for them properly, sometimes the bad weather puts all efforts in vain and sometimes I just lose hope
This spring season I read a post on Daily tips with VK to send the energies of Golden Sunrise and PERFECT HEALTH SERUM for plants and gardens As I am always curious to try something new with VK so I started watering my old pots of flower plants with water charged with GS and PERFECT HEALTH SERUM and to my surprise after a week's time the almost dried plant grew into a green plant and with some flowers as well
Amazing!!!!!No words to explain how happy I was to see it and was saying thanks to divine that I have got VK in my life which makes everything possible
I am posting the picture of pot with plant before and after alongwith this post
Also my 6 yr old daughter who is also a VK user was randomly praying to her VK that My magic bracelet(it's the way she calls her VK) I want that there are loads of flowers in our garden and her innocent wish is fulfilled by VK as this year we have a proper flourished garden with flower plants, No harm to our plants this time. I am in this country from last 7 years and for the first time my garden is just blooming with flowers.......
Just want to say thanks to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor sir for this beautiful gift in our lives

Comments