Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Switch word for project which is on final stage .

edited November 2017 in Manifestation Discussion
As earlier given love serum+golden sunrise+acs+benefits of all +divine blessings+so7r

Comments

• @Sonia - Supportive VK Teacher

Now enjoy manifesting your goals with VK.

Your project is your goal.

Wondering how ??
    Follow this tip.

1.Keep the final goal in your intention.

2.Say VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH MY GOAL NOW.

3.Send LOVE SERUM to your goal.

4.If it's a material goal also send TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to your goal.

5.In the journey if you loose patience just say this
    VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE BLESS ME PATIENCE TO REACH MY GOALS .

Keep doing this till you reach your goal and keep the intention of completing NOW NOW NOW.

Do share your experiences in the journey and your success stories with VK as your sharing will motivate all of us.

• I personally use GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH with VK and it works wonderfully. The intention is always that i reach my aim now.

And recently i started send LOVE SERUM to my goals, it gives me more confidence and i am able to find ways to complete the tasks.

• Thanks a ton
  • Had a query, i know that once i write the project and rotate VK on it once i dont need to paste it on the wall and it wont mattter if its inside the book too. Now second step here is can i create more than one project on a paper all for me and like that i created 4 or 5 projects and give project number lets say project1 or Project my first million. and activate all in one go or shall i say VK activate project 1/2 separate? how to activate all ?

• @Shrinath
    Set your priorities first.

What are these projects are they wish manifestations or different business projects.

If they are different business projects, energise them separately

If they are different wish manifestation, read this hyperlink

• its for clearing of personal hurdles and wish too.

• Prioritize. Read the link mentioned above to see how you can send energies separately and as per priority.