Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I didn't win the visa lottery to USA

GOLDEN SUNRISE Divine Souls,

My biggest dream is to travel to USA and study the art of acting, live and work there.
I got an advice from sharat Sir to chant (GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH USA NOW) and I used my VKs to energize my chanting.
I chant it day and night, also I make mp3 subliminal and listened to it at night and at work.

I also cleared all the blockages that might delay or prevent getting my visa, used my VKs for this as well.
My intention was to win the diversity visa lottery this year, but unfortunately I didn't, the results was revealed 10 days ago..

I have applied for Study visa to USA 2 years ago and they refuse it in the embassy, the officer told me that, it is not logical for a medical doctor to study acting and art, he denied my visa request and considered it as immigration trial.

That means, the only way I have at the moment is to got this diversity visa lottery! this is the 4th year am applying without success.
before the results come out, 10 days ago, I was so happy and optimistic, I was very confident in my heart that I will win it.

Am very sure the advice of Sharat Sir was the best and it is the Ideal way to reach to my goal,
But I don't know what I did wrong!!

please help me to see more clearly, to know where are my pitfalls and to correct them.

I will never stop chasing my dream and I will do whatever it takes to make it come true.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions and for reading my detailed question.

GOLDEN SUNRISE

:thankyou

Comments

• @Majida

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Sharat Sir gave you the switchword GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH USA NOW.

Here this sw REACH works for final goal that is reaching USA.....You may add an intention of REASON for BEING in USA.... because that is your goal.

But with VK you put another intention that is winning the VISA lottery. So you decided the path of reaching USA through this lottery. There was a past rejection of Visa which was Study Visa, so you felt this Diversity visa lottery is the only way now.

The focus shifted from final goal to a particular procedural activity, which you felt the only way for you.

This procedure failed, and you correlated that you cleared the blockages, now here its not clear what were those blockages. Your winning confidence was based on your judgements for a particular way to REACH the goal.

There could be 3 possibilities

1. The energy REACH USA lost or received a diluted intention with your intention on only lottery being the way.

2, Is it that you want to change your profession to acting or acting school from your current profession as a medical doctor.

Here i remember few weeks back you wrote about your intention as a successful healer. And now some acting. Is there a confusion between choosing one of the profession.
    3.Maybe acting is not good for you as a career in USA. So VK is working on the best for you today to refrain from relocating.

Clarity of thoughts and receiving the best for your own good is what VK works on.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

Thank you so much. I got some clarity now.
    May be I have to keep pure intention to REACH USA NOW and let the universe and VK work on the suitable way.

My work as a healer is to support myself financially while am studying because I have no intention to continue in the medical field anymore.

I appreciate your help

:thankyou

• @Majida

Thank you for your thanks.

You can also request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE IF ITS BEST FOR ME PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY TO MOVE TO USA NOW FOREVER, PLEASE OPEN WAYS TO MANIFEST IT AND GUIDE ME ON THE PATH.

This is my personal experience when i request VK... leaving it to decide...there is no anxiety and acceptance to what comes ahead increases.

Do try it if you feel to.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your wish !!