Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK BROKE BARRIERS OF ALL BOUNDARIES JUST WITH MY INTENTION

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all

Few days back i posted a VK Tip on intentions. While writing that post, one memory popped out ....in my mind.

This has happened more than a year back, but it is fresh for me even today.

We had a WhatsApp group of VK users who were mostly overseas. There was a VK user from an Asian country who posted one beautiful experience on her meditation with VK. After reading her post i used to feel very high vibrations. Whenever she posted her experience , it used to take me to a higher level. She could see colourful lights from VK too. One day while reading her experience, i felt a strong wish in my mind that i have to meet her. Then i thought that meeting her means would it be travelling to her country. In those days my Passport had some issues, so travelling was out of question. So i said to myself why am i thinking this.

She visiited India and met Sharat Sir in Delhi. Sir had shared some pictures of hers with some VK teachers who also met her.

Again she posted some experience, and again i felt i have to meet her. This time i felt maybe i have to be at Delhi when she comes to meet Sir. Then this thought came .....oh again i need to fly while she is there . And i left it.

She used to talk about VK to people in her country and she was also teaching them how to use VK in many ways, She was even doing group meditations with them.

Whenever her message came in the group , this wish would get stronger. Her experiences and posts would raise my vibration, but my thought to meet her seemed difficult.

One day i happened to go to meet some NRIs for some NGO funding in some hotel in Mumbai. I went with my local team. Among the NRIs, One of them was a VK user. I was about to wind up to leave, and he mentioned that this lady VK user whom i was admiring was staying in the same hotel.

It was a shock for me. I asked him can i meet her. He said let me check if she is there. After around 10 min, I was still talking to my team, and she appeared right in front of me in the lobby.

When i saw her , i couldn't believe as if i was seeing a strong positive energy field around her. She came ahead and hugged me with a big smile.

Just with her touch and hug, i felt very high vibrations. I told her whenever i read her experiences i used to feel to meet her. And here today VK manifested it with a big surprise and without any efforts.

She gave me a big smile and said we are very highly connected Rakhi with a Divine purpose. We meet everyday. She told me my daily gratitude post made her feel wonderful every morning. And all the learning posts and VK experiences from me inspired her. So mentally and spiritually we are meeting everyday. You had a very strong wish to meet me in person, so thats completed now.
It was just unbelievable hearing her.

She requested me to come to her room saying that she wants me to meet a special person in her life. Another surprise it was her Spiritual Mentor since her childhood , who was also a recent VK user. The travel and weather change made her sick. She was on the bed but very happy to meet.

i started doing VO for her mentor. She started clicking my pictures saying that i read your experiences but now i have this picture where i see you doing the healing.

I asked them did they go around Mumbai, they said it was probably that they were to meet me that day, that they couldn't go out.

It was a wonderful meet with exchanging VK experiences and ways to use and of course my wish fulfilled.

After that i called Sharat Sir to tell my experience. I asked him if he was aware of her visit to India. He said whenever she would come she would meet him. But this time she didn't inform.

I told him this time it was some religious tour in Maharashtra and they just halted in Mumbai. He said she was for you in Mumbai. I asked Sir ....When she hugged me, the vibrations and energy was so high. Sir replied her Spiritual awareness and alignment with VK is very high..... and that I was sensing it very strongly. And my wish coming true

This experience was not only beautiful but a learning for me. I had a strong wish to meet her in person. But i myself thought about limitations of the distance, travel, documents, etc.

VK broke all the barriers in my mind and manifested it so beautifully. This hotel was just 10 min from my office, so there was no travel at all. I did not make any efforts and i could still meet her. And it was a great surprise for me.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK , it followed my strong wish and intentions so beautifully. This happened within 6 months of my first time wish without any barriers , without any effort !!

Click on this link to read the VK TIP 77 to know more and what is your intention now to VK

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Comments

• Woww thankyou for sharing this beutiful experience didi.
    It gives me goosebumps by just going through only, how beautifully you describe it about intention.
    And yes you are also Spiritually awaken soul with amazingly attached to VK. :kiss

Gratitudes didi.
    Gratitudes to Sir.
  • edited May 2018
    Very nicely articulated Rakhi maam... Gratitude to Sharat sir for bringing us together with Divine VK.
  • @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher @girichander

Thank you for your thanks and kind words.

Yes VK is my inseparable part of me NOW FOREVER <3

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK and bringing us together indeed.

Do share your VK experiences with intentions .....

• edited May 2018
    What you seek is seeking you in the universe is true. :)
  • @Shrinath

GOLDEN SUNRISE

WOW. Good one !!
    Thanks.
  • Wonderful Conjunction Rakhi, This is really a fantastic happening.

You are right, the lady is really endowed a lot with divine blessings and with a very powerful aura which is doubled with her VK connection. I met her on her introductory visit to India to meet Sharat Sir. It was a great meeting. Your LOA+VK intentions combined to make this great but effortless meeting happen. Kudos

• @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher

GOLDEN SUNRISE Sir

Thank you Sir for your appreciating words.

Yes the lady is divinely blessed. Hoping to meet her again.

• Wonderful experience. Everyone is blessed with her Divine Energy.
    Would you please share the name of Golden Lady and from which country she hails. Of course no barrier.

Can we too join your WhatApp Group please.

Golden Sunrise Thanks

• @ugsrao ji,
    Whatsapp group were formed earlier and all were dismantled by @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor ji a year ago.
    It was really hard to secure data and maintain many users and groups at the same time.

:star: This Litarian Forum is made by Sir after a lots of research and hardwork.
    :star: This is the best platform for group learning and discussion for any numbers of users at the same time.
    :star: the best part of this Forum is Search option. You can search by using KEYWORDS.
    :star: there is no need to repeat questions by users which is already answered and it is also convinent for Team VK and Teachers to repeat answers again & again.
    :star: you can also read discussion as Category wise and is easier to use.
  • Golden Sunrise,$harat Sir.
    As Golden Rakhee ji mentioned
    I wish to read all the experiences which you mentioned and wished to meet that VK user.
    Please provide as it is available.
    Please also make available experiences of Overseas VK User if possible.
    I wish to feel vibrations may I get vibration to create wonderful pathway for rest of Life.