Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to unlearn and relearn things for self -Mind vs emotion vs dragging for work

At this stage of my career sometimes my intuition says me to look at other areas of work, Sometimes out of the IT industry too but it creates loads of illusions too.Again, It makes me scared too as working in same field since a decade and now moving to a new type of technical skill or total non-technical skill like fiance based or something else makes me scared thinking about the financial imbalances which can occur. There are times when the routine is not exciting and with the experience your seniors above demand a high performance from you.
So at times I try to learn a new technique or technology but then i leave it halfway and there are other sectors which I love to look in and study but again, There is a blockage which makes me scared and whether will I be making a right choice in choosing a new decision of career ?

Though I am always thankful to my work as it provides me a lot.

Sat with VK multiple times and asked question to be my guide, But so far dint got any clarity. Request you to help me to know, How can I use the guidance or request to show me the best way out ?

Comments