Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Ask VK to channel a message or blog content to a group of people

Golden Sunrise Divine Souls,

I want to use VK to channel or wirelessly stream some messages,

I read blogs a lot related to health, national security and governance, whenever i want to share a blog post or important comment to a group of people(friends , or govt websites ,social media) , i share the link or email to the link to the recipients.

the recipients may or may not read or pay attention to the shared content.

is it possible to stream or send a message or blog to some recipient groups (for example , i want to send some message to all passionate desh bhakts or environmentalists or .... ) using VK ,if i send a thought using VK, would they be able to receive the message through some means like google search or a friend etc.

in fact , i have already requested VK to do it. but i don't know whether it was effective or not.

Can you please suggest.

Thank you,

Regards,
-Kaushik

Comments

• @kaushikm

Very nice thought . Sending messages through blogs or sending links to recipients is a physical e-channel of sending messages.

If you are doing this ....continue this also and send GOLDEN SUNRISE to your blogs emails and request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE TO MAKE WAY TO REACH THE RIGHT PEOPLE WHO WOULD WORK FOR THIS CAUSE.

To your question on Channeled message through VK ....yes it is very much possible.

With VK the energy can reach anywhere in the Universe including to planets people our ancestors too.

Simply connect to people holding VK and request VK to send the message you want to send.

I have done this many times. You can talk to people at Soul level and it reaches them.

I have asked people to help me when required connecting them through VK.

Simply speak in your own words and request VK to convey the messages to people you want to send.

This depends on your alignment to VK. As your thoughts are pure clear positive ...it gets chanelised to the desired recipients . You dont even would need to say these 3 times....it would come already from your spiritual or soul level.
  • wow. I would try this approach,Thank you