Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need your guidance for the prevention of gestational diabetes.

Mam, In my first pregnancy I had gestational diabetes and now I am more likely to get it back as the test results are showing in the higher side though it is normal. For precautions recently I have started taking key pen serum and from the begining I am taking the other suggested combinations by you for healthy pregnancy and also my Hemoglobin is 9.4 even after taking 2times daily iron tables so please guide me to increase Hemoglobin as well as precautions for gestational diabetes.Thank you Mam.

Comments

• @Ashwini

For haemoglobin you can please take energy of FERRUM PHOS with safety and security.

Ferrum phos is a biochemic salt for iron source. You can include it with PERFECT HEALTH SERUM combination.

KEY PEN SERUM is good for sugar balance.

Just wanted to say....Doctors have a protocol to follow when they advice . They will do the duty of informing you about the possible risks.

Being from allied field i can tell you the limits of sugar levels are being revised for diabetes.

Once the sugar level is in limit....it means its in limit. There is nothing higher side or lower side.

There is a range given based on certain factors which cause variations.

As a VK user please focus your energy to how you want the baby to be.

Please dont think about gestational diabetes.

You can please request VK to release your fears.

Or request BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY to all unwanted past events.

Now onwards you can keep talking to VK

VK bless me a healthy baby
    Vk bless me a healthy cute baby
    Vk bless me a smiling baby
    Vk bless me a fun loving baby in my arms
    Vk bless me an active baby
    Vk bless me a naughty baby =)

Change your focus to what you want rather than what you dont want.

No negative statements all positive loving statements for the baby and mom.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your pregnancy !!
  • Thank you so much for your guidance Mam, Sure I will follow everything and will share my wonderful experiences with VK in near future!! :)