Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to overcome a blackmailing ex-boyfriend?

Golden sunrise!!!

please help me to solve my problem with ex-boyfriend who is blackmailing me very badly. he is blackmailing me to marry him else he would ruin my life. he is even threatening me that in case if i get married to someone else he would ruin my married life. he is using foul language and also manhandling me.He blames me for everything what has happend and happening negitive in his life but I never tried doing something which would ruin his life. I couldnt bear this torture hence decided to file a case against him but im getting good matches now, I want to start a new life, I cant file a case and run behind police and make it a big issue. I just want him to realise whatever he is doing is wrong, whatever happend has happend and never disturb me again. Please help me to come out of this situation Im suffering with this problem since 7months. I believe VK will definitely help me to come out of this situation since Im a beginner so suggest me how I can use VK to come out of this situation.

Comments

• @Jasmine123

Hold VK and say

VK please give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to me . Say this 3 times and keep VK aside for 30 min.

Do this frequently.

On a paper draw a circle and write your name and the person' s name who is disturbing you.

Hold VK and say

GOLDEN SUNRISE × 3
    ONE SOUL SERUM × 3
    ALL CLEAR SERUM × 3

and keep VK on this paper for 30 min. You can do this repeatedly.

Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR MY WEDDING WITH MY DESIRED LIFE PARTNER.

Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR XYZ (THE PERSON DISTURBING ) TO ALLOW ME TO LIVE MY LIFE PEACEFULLY.

Like this go on requesting Vk in your own words. Focus your requests more towards getting married happily and peacefully.

You can take charged water with GOLDEN SUNRISE ALPHA WOMAN SERUM BRAVO SERUM and BALANCE SERUM daily.
  • Golden Sunrise!!!
    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher thank you so much!! :)
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

VK please give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to me . Say this 3 times and keep VK aside for 30 min.

Do this frequently.

On a paper draw a circle and write your name and the person' s name who is disturbing you.

Hold VK and say

GOLDEN SUNRISE × 3
    ONE SOUL SERUM × 3
    ALL CLEAR SERUM × 3

and keep VK on this paper for 30 min. You can do this repeatedly.

Mam!!
    Minimum how many times should I request VK for the above mentioned in a day?? I'm working so I need to plan accordingly
  • @Jasmine123

Your answer is in this learning post by Sharat Sir

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/370/how-many-times-in-a-day-frequency-to-place-a-request-to-vk-and-for-how-long#latest

As you are a new user , please read all the posts in Basics of VK section.

Also read previous posts in this forum to gain more insights how VK can be used and explored beautifully in simple ways.

Also read articles on VK on litairian website.

GOLDEN SUNRISE !!