Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knee Pain issue with my mother

Hello Sharat sir ,

I have ordered VK for my mother and she is wearing it since last 3 months. She is not using any serum. As she don't know this words to spell so as per Sharat sir advise she can rotate VK on knee will be fine. So she was continue VK on her knee and use some oil for massage see saw on TV and my sister order for her. But still her pain is not reducing. She is taking tablet then pain reduce for that day. This pain was 1 year back when she fall down and knee was injured as Dr advise it will not recover as there is damage and her age is also 60. Calcuim deficiency. She is now visiting another Dr for treatment please advise what to do now..

Comments

• You can charge water for her with
    GOLDEN SUNRISE, PAIN CARE SERUM, PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, GYM SERUM, BALANCE SERUM For her.

By rotating VK on the Affected area for minimum 5 minutes daily will help more
    Please read on the link how you can do VOB for her
    https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.litairian.com/easy-ways-vob/amp/
  • You can also charge her cream or oil with PAIN CARE SERUM and apply on the affected area.

PERFECT HEALTH SERUM is the cosmic serum invented by @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor ji, it can fill all calcium vitamins minerals deficiency.
  • @NG84

In addition to above, please read my VK experience in this thread

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/comment/5097/#Comment_5097

Also massage oil should be applied very gently to senior citizens joints, as increased massage can cause damage and increase pain.

• Hi Puneet ji Rakhi ji thanks for advise but I am also busy with my own problem and I am away from her hence I ordered VK for my mother so that she will at least used and cover by herself. So she is rotating VK daily in night but still wonder why VK is not working for her knee Pain as she is using for 3 months.
    I eager to know hip injury was cure in 2 days or something i read some where then it's after 3 month no results.
    I need healing request for her from all VK users teachers.. thank you
  • @NG84 ji,
    I am totally agreed with you that VK cure hip injuries and many more other disease in two days or a week time.

There is no parameter to measure how much time or energy is require to completely heal or manifest something.
    Sometimes it get healed in one request and another time it takes months or a year to give results.

One most important feature of VK is it get connected to users thoughts, i feel you miss to know this.
    it work with the intention,
    for example; if you are rotating VK on your back to heal back pain but at the same time you are thinking for any financial matter to resolve then energy will get in that direction of your intention.

:star: This is why it is Suggested to keep VK aside for 30 minutes after placing a request.
    And during rotation we suggest to chant GOLDEN SUNRISE/PAIN CARE SERUM/Any other mantra.

Another important thing is it is suggested to request VK to heal NOW and FOREVER intention,
    for example; you are having pain somewhere than must request to heal it now & forever, sometime users request to heal pain and it get healed instantly or later but again it comes back.

:star: the most important part is the energy requirement thats why "Charging Water" with VK or any other healing is suggested. Our body consist of 70 percent of water and water has molecular properties to get spread in every direction.
    If we are taking Energy in Water than we can take 10-12 or more doses per day.
    In most chronic diseases Sir suggested to take a sip every 10 minutes.
  • The above comment is based my real personal experience.
    My mother had some back pain problem and i gave her VK to rotate and rub on the affected area with request.
    After nearly 2 months she had no relief than i observe this and make her to drink charge water along with it.
    And within a week time she felt much better and in a month time got healed completely.

:star: i respect your time for personal working and busy schedule, but if you can please charge Water once for whole day
    then it will give her more boost.
    You can charge her water directly or image of water filled bottle also.

Also must read the links shared by Rakhi didi for amazing guidance.
  • Dear @NG84,

Golden Sunrise, I would beg your pardon to intervene, within an ongoing thread of guidance.

@Puneet-Certified VK Teacher, you have really diagnosed the issue wonderfully, My appreciations to you. Re-phrasing your guidance, I would like to opine my suggestions as under :

Dear @NG84, VK is an intentional tool which opens the gateway of Cosmic energy for the healers with an acumen of creativity. The results as Puneet ji has already suggested, may differ from case to case or healer to healer, time not being a limiting factor.

Let's get into the basics of your case. You are the one who is aware of the abilities of VK and you are currently not living near to your mother. The best way would have been that you have used Your VK to heal her (as you say that she cannot even pronounce the Serum names). VK has a unique feature of Distant healing which can be done sitting anywhere in the world. Another way could be that whenever you visit your mother, you may prepare water or some ointment charged with Pain Care Serum + Perfect Health Serum with Golden Sunrise. In this context, it is our suggestion to devote some of your precious time to your mother too. Your pure intentions to cure your mother, may too contribute to get her well soon. Also, teach her to use her VK with intentions, so that she may request healing from VK, in your absence.

Kindly understand, VK is a powerful device but requires, serious practice of the person using it. You may very well connect it to the fact that you are trying to cure an ailment which has been declared as 'not recoverable' by the doctors. Hence, we should not take VK as a Woosh-Woosh magical wand, which may cure just by wagging it.

We really want your mother to get well soon and yourself adding another feather to VK Success Stories.

• @NG84

To add to guidance posted above.......

Some easy ways which will not take your time, but will help your mother, the number of doses will increase to help her recover in a better way

Yes you can charge their Drinking water tank/ Matka/water bottle with PAIN CARE SERUM, CALCIUM and VITAMIN D3. Add GOLDEN SUNRISE for an enhanced effect.

:3 Take a picture of their water tank/bottle in your cell. Hold VK and say GOLDEN SUNRISE 3 times. Keep VK on the image of that tank for 1 min per liter of water. VK is free for next request.

Then say PAIN CARE SERUM 3 times and keep VK on the same pic for 1 min per liter of water. The water is charged. VK is free for next request.

Then say CALCIUM (as per need of the body in intention) 3 times and keep VK on the same pic for 1 min per liter of water. The water is charged. VK is free for next request.

Then say VITAMIN D3 (as per need of the body in intention) 3 times and keep VK on the same pic for 1 min per liter of water. The water is charged. VK is free for next request.

You can take the picture only once and charge it daily with VK.
    No need to click pic daily.

:3 If you don’t have the option to click the picture, Just write on paper

“Drinking water tank at XYZ’s home” and charge. The written words on the paper becomes the medium to charge the real drinking water tank at XYZ’s home.

:3 If you don’t have a paper, you can simply request,
    VK please charge Drinking water tank at XYZ’s home with PAIN CARE SERUM x 3, Keep VK aside for 1 min per liter of water.

Like this you can charge each energy at a time, without much efforts

:3 If you don’t know the capacity of water tank in liters, just keep VK aside for 15 to 20 min after each energy request.

As mentioned by Sanjay Sir, Just remember , VK is an intentional tool and can send energies to any distance, so find your easy ways to send energy through water, even if you don’t have access to water containers at any distance.

• Thank you Sanjay ji puneet ji Rakhi ji for your valuable advise, sorry for delayed response. I know VK can cure her but problem is when we say someone this Bengal can cure your pain they think how come (meanly people who are unknown to technology and unknown to energy concepts) I give it to her and told that aap man se Jo Mera pain hai wo dur ho Jaye ase rotate karte karte karna but shayad wo aur kuch soch maie hoti ho .. wo rotate karti hai Maine dekha hai but ho sakta hai intention Jo chiz wo nahi use Kar pa rahi ho... I meet her after almost 3-4 months for few days but I will send her all energy u mentioned.my problem r there but I try to send energy to her at least twice a day.
    Thank you to all of you for your wonderful advise.