Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wedding- Love cum Arrange

I want my wedding to happen within this year. I want that I find someone soon and first we get to know each other well, fall in love and then the relationship get manifested into wedding, want a sort of love cum arrange marriage.
I have made Golden sunrise wedding project also and its been 4 months and I have yet not got any positive response. Mid-way I lost focus in life as well but now I know what is my priority and what I want. I want my above wish to be manifested as soon as possible hence kindly guide me the way to it.

Comments

• Give me switchwords,videos,guidance on writing on the project if its required to be re-written. I need Every possible way for this.
  • Marriage is part 2 of our life!!! So don't hurry based on personal experience. If ur VK user, please use ur Divine VK to attract perfect soul mate NOW and also chant GOLDEN SUNRISE with intention to have right person in life. Send ALL CLEAR SERUM Incase of any astrology hindrance. All the best!!! Divine bless you with right life partner...
  • @Akki

When you say within this year that means you are defining a time that is 31 Dec 2018.

When you say as soon as possible again you are leaving a room for some possibility take place when.... as soon as

Sir guides to keep the intention NOW. Hope you are reading the post by Sharat Sir in Basics of VK....he has explained why to use intention NOW or NOW FOREVER.

Thats applies to every healing with VK that you speed up your healing.

Here when you say 2018 or this year ...in one way you feel that you wrote the manifestation 4m bck but lost focus and setting priority again. So mentally again you are going back in anxiety.

Before you write or do any wish manifestation in form of project your mind needs to be free of this clock counting. Otherwise anxiety of clock makes VK work more.

When the mind is prepared to receive through wish manifestation there is no looking back and no timelines. And you enjoy the manifestation and open gates to receive.

If there is clock counting one should not do Golden Sunrise manifestation project ....then its better to request VK in own words or send LOVE SERUM to the desire.

With VK allow the energies to work without setting of time limit but like a child says i want now....say that you want NOW

Sending GOLDEN SUNRISE to your wish !!
  • @Akki

Just some more tips take ALPHA WOMAN SERUM BEAUTY SERUM and MOOD UP SERUM regularly

BALANCE SERUM can be taken without a second thought.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to enhance all healings.

This will boost your confidence and have a charming personality

If you are already taking....please continue.
  • @Akki

You can watch this video. Request VK to enhance effect of this video to you just before you start watching. This should also be watched just before u go to sleep.

Maybe after few days you can start your wish as a project
  • Thank you all @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher @girichander for your valueable assistance. GOLDEN SUNRISE to you all. I will start working on it keeping in mind all the facts.
  • Also I understand that rushing to things and setting timelines makes thing little difficult but situations and circumstances are like that I am having anxiety.
  • @Akki - Actually I wanted to manifest a Super car test drive which for me was something
    as you dont get every 3rd person as super car owner and i was so hell bent to get that thing only, Though I was getting chances to drive a step down which was powerful and I ignored it. After 3 months I again got a same chance to test ride a friends BMW 7 series and I drove it well and it happened around 3 times when I met someone through him who owned the super car which i intended to drive and finally I Drove it like a kid as VK helped me as my intention open to the universe that let universe decide the way. So, I would like to suggest you don't be too rigid. Look at all things which are around you, As sometimes the imperfection small things will manifest your desire as you never know who or which person you met will introduce you to your desire :) .Also meet all people with a open heart even those who dint meet your criteria.

There is a saying that I will go one way only and universe will keep hurdles on the way as we ignore the other way to reach our destination. So look for signs and start collecting the new ways too :).

• Thank you Shri @Shrinath for sharing your experience.

• @Shrinath sir, thankyou :relaxed: so very much for sharing your experience and knowledge.
    You give such a deep impact of acceptance & understanding today. :heart:
    I was missing this thought sometimes,"to meet all people with open heart."
    So deep and true that we have to look all ways, going one way only is not always right.

:thankyou
  • @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher Learnt from the LOA and "IT Works by RHJ book" a small and powerful book which is must read for everyone. Also I have learnt the more you try to follow one thing resisting other alternate ways the more delay is there rather let things be free. I use VK also in same way.