Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 50 : Enhance Gratitudes with VK and GOLDEN SUNRISE

How many of you Feel to Attract More Happiness in your Life.
Sometimes you feel sad feeling lack of some things in your life.

How about switching these Unwanted Feelings to a Gratitude Note to what DIVINE has already blessed you.

When you express Gratitude to the Divine and to Universe with what you already got... the Universe blesses you with more and more in return.

BUT WHAT IF THESE GRATITUDES ARE SENT TO THE UNIVERSE DAILY... CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY BLESSINGS THE UNIVERSE WILL SEND YOU IN RETURN !!

How do you do this? The answer is with your VK.

:3 Take a pen and write GOLDEN SUNRISE on top of a paper. Then write down Some Gratitudes in Simple Words for Simple things that Divine has blessed you with.

Like this

1. I am thankful to Divine for every breath and healthy life.

2. I am thankful to Divine for my parents and loving family.

3. I am thankful for safe shelter and nutritious meals every day.

4. I am thankful for Divine Support in my life.

5. I am thankful for the happiness and the presence of Divine blessings in everything that I have received.

And so on...

At the end write
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Your name/signature.

:3 Read these Gratitudes Daily.
Then hold VK and say "VK GOLDEN SUNRISE please enhance my gratitudes Multifold and send them to the Universe Now "
Say this 3 times and keep VK on this paper for 30 min.

Do this daily once. You can choose to do additions of gratitude as you feel to this page.

:3 Experience changes in your life and surroundings with VK and daily gratitudes. Because being in gratitude mode attracts more situations to be in gratitude again and again.

You can do the Same Gratitudes Daily or Different Ones as you Feel from your HEART.

:3 For Daily Gratitude posts, Follow our Litairian page on Facebook or join our Facebook group GOLDEN SUNRISE.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/switchword/

Also, read this beautiful article by Sharat Sir on Gratitude

Do share your experiences of how you feel doing Gratitudes with VK !!

50.jpeg 166.4K

Comments