Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Activating multiple Energy Circles with single request to VK

edited April 2018 in General Discussion

GOLDEN SUNRISE Blessed Guides :)

In one of the posts , i learnt that the energy of VK distributes itself when there are multiple receivers. Is that true while activating multiple ECs with a single Request? e.g if I have 10 ECs and I give a request "VK Activate All of my ECs" then will the energy get divided by 10?

Is there a way to activate all ECs with 100% energy using a single Request? (Yes! i know lazy me :) :) :) )

GOLDEN SUNRISE THANKS.

Comments

• GOLDEN SUNRISE VK teachers

I have created around 40 ECs using Switchwords from Sharat sir videos. Is it a good idea ?
    Inside a circle, I wrote the names of receivers and the Switchwords from videos. That's all.
    Is there anything to be added?
  • @agankur

Except in charged water and eatables or consumables like hygiene products or such things, energy gets divided for when requested for multiple receivers.

Water or other consumables is the medium for energy so when multiple people take charged water from same bottle they all recieve full energy. In other methods the energy is received simultaneously by all receivers so it gets divided.

You can either request more frequently say every 10 min or use multiple VKs to BOOST the healing to increase the energy.. or for most imp ECs you can request separately.

Being a VK user you may not require so many ECs
    If you can share what these ECs relate to and what is written in those ECs maybe we can guode you more simplier or efficient ways.
  • @Gayathri

Hope you have read articles on EC on litairian website and followed the instructions .

The articles also mention how to use ECs without and with VK.

Also please go through article mentioning benefits of watching Sharat Sirs sw video versus using sw in other ways.
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam
    Yes mam, I have read the article. I activate ECs using VK only. Actually there are many aspects regarding health, wealth, studies, jobs, relationship issues for many people, so I thought multiple ECs will be better solution as mentioned in the article. As I cannot send energies to many people regarding above issues everyday thrice, I created ECs in a book for them so that I can activate all the ECs at once with a simple request " VK pls activate all my ECs now ".
  • Thank you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher . I too have gone through the information on the site and have attempted to create the ECs according to the guidelines given there. There are too many issues , life challenges that I am working on. For me, my family ; health ; wealth ; some very unusual situations i have to use all possible mediums of using VK. ECs seem to be the only medium through which we can charge just one or twice a day (that too using a very single request) and the healing flows in continuously; hence am leaning towards them.

Thank you for your advice and help.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE GRATITUDE

• When you want to help multiple people or families with maximum members in same family having similar issues,

There are some easy ways,

1. You can ask them to send images of their water bottles and you charge each bottle in 3 min and your VK is free. They get multiple doses in multiple intakes. If they are members in your own home, you fill the bottles and charge the bottles.

2. When you are sending energies to families distant from you say for family at XYZ's home.
      Write on the paper "drinking water tank/Matka at XYZ's home"

Charge this for each energy keeping VK for 1 min/litre of water. Approx 10 mins or more .

On one day you can send health serums, on other days wealth , then other days some other energies.

Or one week send energy of one aspect. Next week something else.

As you decide your own priorities, same way you decide priorities for other families too by speaking to them to know about them or based on your own calculations.

ECs can be charged but your VK gets occupied with multiple ECs . And depending on the need, you may have to send energy 4 times or more.

Set your priorities and work on easy methods..... the healing schedule should be designed so that you are able to send enough energies to see the effects too !!

And you take care of your own healing too. Maybe you need multiple VKs to help many people.

It is important to set a balance of healing methods and energy sending to get good results.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts and priority setting !!

• THANK you.. yes! that makes perfect sense.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!