Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Thanks for ur motivation, already started giving my maid bravo serum, yes I do add Bach flower rescue remedy also. :thankyou

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Gs zem

    As I checked above messages, you can't sleep properly ,you can try this …, take water in one glass keep vk over it saying in your own words to remove all negative thoughts, energy from your body, mind, soul, n put these unwanted energy in this water. Keep this glass beside you while sleeping. Next morning flush this water in drain. Do this practice for at least 21 days.

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Gs.. Chetan..

    To add to above mention serums, if you feel tired, lazy you can add gym serum, if there is lack of strength or physical weakness also you can add perfect health serum. Can add male serum / fem serum for hormonal imbalance .flab down serum for weight loss. Even u can listen to Sharat sir video on thyroid disorder.

    Though sir wants us all to be independent. That's why this forum is there.

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Thanks for sharing your experience..

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Great… !!

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    I want to add rakhiji tip here which I also used.. Sending love serum to ur contact list, customer list.

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Thanks rakhiji, always motivating me to do more, yes feeling blessed to have both divine tool with me.

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Thanks puneetji… Surely I will share my experience of VS,infact 2 Vs… One at my place another at my brother place.

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    @Lakshika …congrats for ur new beginning… Golden sunrise to ur new life.

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Thanks rakhiji for adding point of cleansing, which I regularly do n tell my clients too, but I have seen very fast results when I charge with vk

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    Something similar I do with crystal…if someone wants to buy crystals for particular purpose… I do charge it with vk with different serums.

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    In my excitement forgot to add today I got my vs

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166

    :thankyou

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166
    in reply to: Ear blocked #9072

    Rakhi di…while reading just had thought of zapper healing…can that wl help lakshika

    Sonia
    Member
    Post count: 166
    in reply to: Pain in heart area #9071

    Rakhi di

    How carbo veg helps

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)