Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • shuntp999
    Member
    Post count: 56

    Golden Sunrise to all ;

    My VIBBES SEEDER SUCCESS story

    I am so happy to share my Divine V Seeder

    Manifestation story.

    I have been trying to sell my property for over 5 years with no luck. It only been over 3 months since l came to know The Divine Sharat Sir Ji. After talking to him l got my Divine V. Seeder and l also got VK l started chanting Golden Sunrise 108 time a day Total Wealth Serum all through out day with my VK l charged incense stick and burn kept watching SIR JI videos.

    5th day of having my V Seeder a real estate agent brings a client with in an hour he signed the contract to buy my property. OMG this is a V Seeders manifestation

    Brings a client and get my place sold.

    I love ???? my V Seeder l ???? my VK.

    A BIG THANK YOU to DIVINE SHARAT SIR JI ????????????????

    shuntp999
    Member
    Post count: 56

    Golden Sunrise thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)