Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    When my tasks are dependent on or linked with other people I also send Golden Sunrise to not just mine but their efficiency as well. If my boss or colleagues or staff is not understanding the work pressure on me, I send them LOVE SERUM . This way everyone cooperates with me and it reduces the work load on me.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    One of the best experiences of meditation I experienced was under Sir's guidance and instructions. We held VK with one hand and requested VK to send energies to a set of people. Then we started rotating VK with one hand with our eyes closed. Rotations were very slow and movements were very small . Rotation was more in our mind if you can understand. As I felt a burst of energy flowing through from my VK , I was also drifted to a meditative trance . The slower the movement ,the more the energy felt pouring from VK, the deeper I went in my state. I had no intention of meditation nor did Sir tell us we were going to meditate.I could hear Sir asking me to open my eyes but somehow I was unable to do so. I almost felt like I was being tested while I was under a spell. Wanting to open my eyes but unable to do so . Completely aware of my trance like state I had no inclination to be called back into this world. Finally I did open my eyes . This was one of the most memorable experiences of meditation which we experienced while the intention was to heal other people. Beautiful message and learning by Sir for all of us .Thank you Sir for this beautiful experience.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Thank you Sanjay sir. Your answers are always awaited and I always look forward to your views on different aspects .

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Sanjay Sir many a times we come across people in the midst of the problems but many have given up or resigned to the fact that it is the wish of Divine and they can do nothing to improve their situation. They believe this is what Divine wants for them.

    Please explain how do we know it is the will of the Divine?Is it as simple as our efforts not paying off or results going the other way?What then is letting the Universe follow its own course as is said very often?

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Thank you Rakhiji. This what the world needs , people who not only think about abundance for themselves but for everyone else around them also.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Thank you for your thanks.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Thank you for your thanks.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Thank you for this beautiful gratitude for our body. We always focus on the negative ,never ever are thankful for what we are blessed with and whats working in our lives.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Do try charging water also with energies of different mantras. Then taste the water and see the difference in tastes.You can send the energy of any puja, arti , chant or energy of any deity to yourself or to anyone in the same way.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Thank you Sir for creating these Serums that have transformed our lives.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    You can also wash your face 2 or 3 times a day with charged water with energies of Beauty Serum, All Clear Serum and Golden Sunrise and charge your soap with the same.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    Lakshika try mimicking with eggs or yoghurt for your hair and feel the difference. There are many herbs also that you could try with safety and security. Energy of Onion juice makes my hair too soft and silky which I dont like so I balance it with energy of bhringraj which gives me volume. Different herbs have different effect on your hair. Keep experimenting and see what suits you.

    SHUCHITA
    Member
    Post count: 29

    The first time I felt Vk is working is when I started rotating Vk in front of my dad’s feet. He experiences restlless leg syndrome. In few minutes he asked me to remove Vk as he felt immense heat coming from it.

    Then I tried a small experiment . I dipped one hand in water and charged it with anti tan energy and kept the other hand out. After few minutes there was a considerable difference in the shades of both the hands. Some may argue that it would anyways happen if you dip one hand in water. Then try sending direct energy of anti tan with safety and security to one hand and see the difference.

    If you have any pain and you send Pain Care Serum to yourself , you will feel the effect immediately.

    When you are tired, try sending yourself the energy of massage or request Vk to give you a massage of that area and feel the change immediately.

    Request Vk and place on a name or any wish . Keep your hand over it and you can feel heat. Or rotate Vk on your hand imagining a person or any issue. You will feel the heat in your hand.

    These are some of the ways in which any person can feel that there is something different about this kada and its not just a normal steel kada.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)