Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Relief Pinched Nerve in Neck and leg cramps. #17529
Yes Mam I also think so. VK guides me accordingly many times. If I read any new topic some where I immediately go to Sharat Sir's group on Facebook to know what he has guided in relation to that topic. and I get the answers. VK has solutions for everything. I am really blessed to have it.
And thanks Mam for clearing it. Gratitude to @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" Sir. Your post helped me to get relief from cramps.
N million thanks to @SharatSir .
Forever grateful to VK.
in reply to: Chest Pain and Itching gone . #17501@DSRao great to know Sir . and yes it happened many times. I get my answers like this.
in reply to: Chest Pain and Itching gone . #17497@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" Many Thanks Sir. Will follow this too now. GOLDEN SUNRISE .
in reply to: Chest Pain and Itching gone . #17485@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thanks Mam.
in reply to: Charge your wallets and give lots of love and see #17185wonderful ????????
Wow amazing. Thanks for sharing . GOLDEN SUNRISE.
Wow. Very helpful. Thanks for sharing it. ????
-
AuthorPosts