Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Sangita99
    Member
    Post count: 36

    Thank you v much sir for guiding me…..gratitude

    Sangita99
    Member
    Post count: 36
    in reply to: Admission in school #7749

    Yes sure mam…as my vk has arrived I am hoping for the best

    Sangita99
    Member
    Post count: 36

    Mam it's for my daughter's admission in school as discussed earlier…as my vk has arrived I would like to know how to start

    Sangita99
    Member
    Post count: 36
    in reply to: Admission in school #7732

    Thank you mam…

    Sangita99
    Member
    Post count: 36
    in reply to: Admission in school #7702

    She studied there till class 8 …class 9 in india…typing error

    Sangita99
    Member
    Post count: 36
    in reply to: Admission in school #7696

    Yes mam u r right.but mine is a different issue.i was staying abroad with my family for past many years.But for my elder daughter's further education i had to come to india last year.Yonger daughter also with me .But now due to some other issues I want to go back there to my husband .There is no visa issues as we have family visa.Elder one will stay back in india with my parents.But the school is not ready to give admission in class 10 to my younger daughter …she wants to go to same school as she studied there from Lkg till class 9.So I. Am Worried…

    Sangita99
    Member
    Post count: 36
    in reply to: Admission in school #7690

    Hello mam..I need admission for my daughter in a school overseas where she used to study before.I am chanting golden sunrise reach "schools name"now.But not getting positive result.As my vk is arriving soon …how should I proceed for my wish.pls advice and I am new vk user

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)