Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" thankyou so much
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #16902Golden Sunrise… Thankyou so much Sir
in reply to: Vk as a frnd #16000@"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" thankyou ji
in reply to: Vk as a frnd #15875@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" tysm g
in reply to: Vk as a frnd #15865Tysm sir ????
in reply to: URGENT Request for healing Cyclone Fani #14436Sure????
in reply to: Dream come true….My VK success #12964@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" dii thankyou so much
in reply to: Dream come true….My VK success #12962@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" my pleasure
in reply to: Headache relief with Vk #12693Wow great.. Bless to have vk
Happy Gurpurab everyone.. Thankyou so much for sharing this amazing post.. Thank you SHARAT Sir for VK..
in reply to: Vk experience with beauty……FACIAL #12266@"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" my pleasure x
in reply to: VK TIP 66 : Pampering with Beauty sessions, Facial #12259I am really happy to share this.Due to busy schedule I am lazy to go outside for facial.So I hold Vk and request once in a month to activate the effect of Radiant Glow Organic facial from Lakme Salon with safety and security and I can see a huge difference..my face is much more clear and it reduced my pores..I feel more positive and energetic..Thankyou so much Sharat Sir.
in reply to: VK TIP 62 : Create more romance in marital life #12258Sharing my another experience with VK.My sister was feeling low and negative for the last couple of days..She is in India and texted me to uninstall all apps..Then i started sending energy of GS AWS Mood up serum and beauty serum..regularly.And today she is more confident and happy .I love to see others happy..Thank you so much Sharat Kumar sir for VK to give this opportunity.Gratitude
Pleasure @apoorvm
Thankyou so much ..@"Puneet sir @"Rakhi Mam
-
AuthorPosts