Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #13227
Amazing .Golden Sunrise to ur wife's health.
Lovely power booster experience Rakhi ji.
GOLDEN SUNRISE to all. In continuation to my post on June 8,2018, I would like to share that after 6th June I changed my gas cylinder today, i.e,21 August.Thank you VK and Sharat Sir.
in reply to: How to use VK for kids study? #10391My son was not at all studying for his 10th board exam.I was very much worried about his result as he did not clear his first term. I started giving him SS, Energy of educational success video by sharat sir, balance serum, GS directly as well as in water as much as possible.I was only expecting dt atleast his year should not be wasted. But to my surprise he scored 72%
Thanks to VK and Sharat Sir.
I charged my gas cylinder on 21March by saying GOLDEN SUNRISE three times and keeping it on the cylinder for 15 minutes.
I changed the gas cylinder on 6June.
Before I got my VK, my gas cylinder lasted only for 45 days. This is not for the first time but every time I charge and it lasts longer. All thanks to Sharat Sir for bringing positivity in our lives through his invention.
in reply to: New job as per 7th pay commission #7768Thanks a ton
Can we give healing any number of times?or have u fixed any number?
I fall short of words to appreciate this initiative of Sharat Sir.
in reply to: Total wealth serum to specific amount #5768Thanks a lot
in reply to: How to test VK….. if its working !!! #5582I had tested as suggested by Ashish sir, I could feel d heat
in reply to: How to make the child put in hard work #5224Thanks a ton
in reply to: Touch VK……will it listen even without touching? #5200Beautifully Explained
in reply to: How to make the child put in hard work #5199How to make the child put in hard work.
I am already giving SS ,AAS ,GS
But how to make the child sincere ?
-
AuthorPosts