Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Nwanjale
    Member
    Post count: 26

    @Shakeel Wow what a creative way to remove negativity from room..Golden Sunrise to you n creative ideas.

    Nwanjale
    Member
    Post count: 26

    @Naomi @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Ma'am

    Thank you for your best wishes 🙂

    Shower of blessings for all…

    Golden Sunrise Rainbow Joy

    Thank you

    Nwanjale
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Golden Sunrise Rainbow Joy

    Last week all of sudden I got message and call from Manager regarding job opportunity I was praying for. I felt it is blessings from divine only. Becoz I have stop asking for it. I am happy and trust the timing of universe now.

    I will post another post as success story soon once I get the offer letter.

    Thank you VK for coming into my life.

    Thank you Sharat Sir for designing VK in unique way for its Mimicking features, Comics serums.

    Thank you all and teachers for posting happy success stories on forum.

    Thank you…

    Nwanjale
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Golden Sunrise

    Thank you for your reply

    I feel I am attached to result so I should take small pause here.

    Later will asked for best deserving one as per your suggestion.

    Thank you!

    Nwanjale
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Golden Sunrise!!!

    I tried focusing on one company with desire intention considering work, travelling and package and all. But nothing seems to worked for me.

    Then I tired asking for sign like show me yellow creta car if this company is good for me or else red creta car in 24 hours.

    I didn't see either.

    I am really want things to work for me like shower of blessings.

    Please advise something.

    Thank you.

    Thank you litairian team for love and support.

    Thank you Sharat Sir for divine VK, cosmic serums and it's wonderful mimicking feature which is helping tons of peoples.

    Golden Sunrise…

    Nwanjale
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Beautiful Post with multiple success stories.

    Made me really happy.

    Thanks All for sharing.

    Thank you

    Nwanjale
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Ok. Will do it.

    Thank you very much Ma'am.

    Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)